Search results

1. Daygo1966

Wanting to build a mini bike w/a MAC 80 I have

My motor is right hand drive. I need a frame, and opinions on jackshaft gearing. From what I see in pics, clutch to jackshaft is 1/1 gearing as well as the gearing on both sides of the jackshaft? Any recommendations on a slick, reasonably priced rolling frame? Thanks for all the help/opinions!
  2. Daygo1966

Sears and Roebuck frame for sale

Was going to restore, but have two other projects. Solid little mini frame. I saw a sticker kit on Evilbay for it too! $375.00 +shipping
  3. Daygo1966

Wanted-$350 to $600 mini bike (Southern Illinois)

Looking for a vintage mini bike. Open to what you may have. Prefer original, complete, could be a restoration project or ready to ride. Let me know what you have!
  4. Daygo1966

Any Illinois sellers?

Located in Southern Illinois close to St Louis. Let me know what you have. Not wanting to travel far.....
  5. Daygo1966

LAPD mini bike program

Hello, New to the forum and recently acquired what I believe to be a 1970’s Huskee Hillclimber mini bike that was used by the LAPD to teach kids how to ride and be independent. I was told by the owner that it had belonged to an officer that ran the program in California. It has LAPD stencilled...