Search results

1. B

Colman ct200

Ok thanks chipper. I assembled the engine in the Colman this week. New valve springs, crank rod, flywheel, carb jet and header. Runs great but hard starting. Choke doesn’t help. Need to open throttle to start. Could this be improper valve setting? Once it’s running it runs great. Very fast...
  2. B

Colman ct200

Hi all. Got my governor removal kit this week and ready to install. Need help with the torque settings for the crank shaft bolts, head bolts, side cover bolts, and flywheel nut. Also the gap on the valves.
  3. B

Colman CT200

Ok. Anxiously awaiting new parts for governor removal on the CT200. Broke the engine down to accept new crank rod. I took the valves out and decided to lap the valves. Been years since I did this. I noticed a low spot on the valves after lapping. See pic. Are you supposed to keep going to remove...
  4. B

Colman CT200

5. B

Colman CT200

Just found what I need at OldMiniBikes. They have the whole governor removal kit.
  6. B

Colman CT200

It is. But when I called Go-Power, the place where I got the torque converter and the header-carb upgrade kit they told me the parts they had were not compatible with this engine.
  7. B

Colman CT200

So I looked for a flywheel and crank rod for my Colman. The place I bought my torque converter and header, exhaust and carb from does not carry a flywheel or crank rod for the stock Colman motor. Only for the predator and other Honda clones. Any ideas on another supplier that might have these...
  8. B

Colman CT200

Thanks Rapidrod. That was a great post full of great information.
  9. B

Colman CT200

Ok so I found a billet flywheel but no push rods. Any suggestions?
  10. B

Colman CT200

Ok thank you Charles
  11. B

Colman CT200

12. B

Colman CT200

Hi all. Newbie here to the forum. I just bought my first bike at the age of 55. Two Colman CT200. I will be removing the governor, installing a torque converter and a header and air filter. I will replace the valve springs and install a larger carburetor jet. I have a couple of questions. Do I...