Search results

1. H

Scorpion seat cover

Anybody know where to get a replacement seat cover for a 1971 speedway scorpion?
  2. H

Looking for any info

Gotcha Also if I rebuild it can I check with you on missing parts? Sounds like you may have some
  3. H

Looking for any info

Hi CFH thanks for the info but I’m confused In one post you are talking up the Speedway mini bikes and even offer to buy mine Then in your latest post you say mini bikes are worthless and a waste of time and money and not even worth $300 rebuilt Now I’m not sure what to think
  4. H

Looking for any info

5. H

Looking for any info

Since no one on here can give values where can they where can I get ahold of you or anybody that can help me with prices I have no idea what these are worth
  6. H

Looking for any info

Sorry about that just wondering if it is worth restoring. Thanks for the info Higis
  7. H

Looking for any info

I appreciate the info Any ideas on where to get a copy of owners manual or service manual
  8. H

Looking for any info

Tires do say speedway on them
  9. H

Looking for any info

Would also like to find out what it may be worth
  10. H

Looking for any info

I have had an old minibike for 30 years and want to restore it again but would like to find any more info I can. Maker. Model. Where to find parts etc I can’t find any numbers on it yet but have not torn it back down yet Last time I seem to remember thinking it was around a 1972 Some unique...