Search results

1. counterSTRIKE

rupp parts

still available?
  2. counterSTRIKE

h40 tecumseh

any recommendations on a new carb? i was gonna try and clean and rebuild the original
  3. counterSTRIKE

h40 tecumseh

thanks markus. thats what i was looking for. the primer made no sense to me since there was still a choke on the carb. appreciate the info
  4. counterSTRIKE

h40 tecumseh

i picked up an old amf husky snowblower today powered by a h40 tecumseh. figured this would be a good donor for one of my project bikes. im trying to figure out how to decode it.. as im a little dyslexic and cant figure out how model# is h40-55116f and serial # 6234 14234? i also found it...
  5. counterSTRIKE

trailblazer or trail horse front forks

trying to restore what i just found out to be a trailblazer or trail horse mini bike. it currently has the wrong forks. Im trying to locate the forks that belong to the frame. im willing to pay for shipping to long island
  6. counterSTRIKE

Post your cars!

my 72 nova ss. all original 350 4 spd car minus the repaint in the 80s
  7. counterSTRIKE

WANTED Trailhorse or Trailblazer frame

any interest in selling those forks?
  8. counterSTRIKE

frame identification

i bought these mini bikes at a garage sale a few years ago. i finally am making the time to rebuild them and im trying to identify what makes they are. the one looks like a bonanza frame with the wrong front forks but i am unsure. the other maybe a powerdyne? any help would be appreciated