Search results

1. J

No spark on H50 and no wires to the points

If I was sure my old coil was good I would try replacing this module. They are only $13 on Amazon and pretty simple to install.
  2. J

looks like this is a miracle cure for old ignitions? Just cut the coil wire and attach to this module?
  3. J

Hi Skipp; Below is what I found on that weird solid state part. It's all new to me. Eliminates the points. Maybe that is the correct wiring? I wonder if there is a way to test this module? I will attach some photos...
  4. J

Yes, that is what I am used to seeing but this coil wire goes to that strange solid state thing. I will get a photo and see if there are any identifying marks on it. This old machine has no other wires on it anywhere. It has the metal tab to use to ground the top of the spark plug to stop the...
  5. J

This may sound foolish but I have never seen ignition like this before. This old H50-65378K, s/n 3067R does not have any wires connected to the points? Dad says he had this old tiller running years ago but, one spring it did not start. He claims he just parked it and forgot it but…………. ( He...