Search results

1. bmaclean

Powerbee engine

Would this engine be suitable for a kart or mini bike. Does anyone know what is under that clutch and pulley.
  2. bmaclean

Vintage kart

Available near me wondering what it is
  3. bmaclean

Bonanza Scout

My bonanza bitsa. Started out with $80 frame that came with 1trystar wheel. Tried to strip off black paint and save original but it was too far gone.
  4. bmaclean

Bird Wren wanted

Looking for a Bird Wren or Sears Runabout roller for local pickup in socal. Looking for a reasonably priced project, not a completed bike.
  5. bmaclean

Indian delorto carb

Does anyone know where to find a carb kit with float needle for 75 Indian mx74 delorto shb 19.19d
  6. bmaclean

AWD scooter

I just picked up this electric scooter on offer up. Has AWD with 2 800 watt motors. Only paid 100 for it because it needs new batteries. I am replacing the 8 lead acid batteries with lithium. They will last longer and save 70 lbs but cost twice as much. Hopefully I can use the same charger?
  7. bmaclean

H22 valve springs

I ordered the wrong valve springs for my early 60s h22. I ordered the 31672 but you can see they're too big. Anyone know the proper part #. Thank you.
  8. bmaclean

Crazy monkey

9. bmaclean

Indian mx74

Just picked up this gem
  10. bmaclean

Modified QA50

Omy qa50 with a 125 lifan. Need to get new front wheel and tire and then ready for road test
  11. bmaclean

72 tooth sprocket diameter

Can you run a 72 tooth sprocket on a 5 inch tri star wheel with 4.10-3.5 tire?
  12. bmaclean

Xmas present

My daughter got me this sign for Christmas. Then she searched the name on the back and found info about owner and his shop
  13. bmaclean

Bonanza?

Picked up today.not sure what it is, can't find a number on it
  14. bmaclean

engines

I think the B&S is a 1950. Don't know about the tecumseh. New member appreciate all the information on this website