Search results

1. nostrixoxide

need help identifying what we got here.

Hi guys, I Seen this thing sitting in my girlfriends parents backyard. He would like to restore it to original condition but we are at a loss of what make, model & year it might be. I noticed it has a jackshaft with a huge rear sprocket. Serial # is 7t483
  2. nostrixoxide

Highly Modded HF GX200 Clone for Sale

Hey guy's I just wanted to let everyone know that I am considering offers on my highly modded GX200 clone. My game plan was to build an engine, buy a mini, install it & have fun with some of my friends. As it turns out I never got around to purchasing an actually mini for the engine & my friends...
  3. nostrixoxide

ShelbyClone

Hey buddy, how did you like are little mini blizzard today? I got almost 30" of snow @ my house. Kinda sucked though because we had concert tickets for Metallica. But since they close all the ways out of the AV we couldn't get down there to see them. Talk about a messed up day, that was $2,000...
  4. nostrixoxide

Need advice please...

Hey Guys, Sorry I know this is Oldminibikes, but my question has to deal with a Go Kart. A friend of mine got his hands on a go kart that has a 150cc PCR racing 2 stroke engine in it. This thing is brutal fast :eek:, you can feel the pressure on your stomach so bad it makes you have to...
  5. nostrixoxide

Cylinder Head guru's please!!!

Hey guy's, I got my 6.5 clone motor all short blocked. I'm just waiting to decide what I wanna do with the cylinder head. I have a couple questions some of you may be able to help me with. 1st) What is a safe amount to deck the head when using the AGK flat top piston / aluminum rod combo...
  6. nostrixoxide

Who & Where????

Ok, my question is... "What companies are on the market that still produce mini bikes?" So far I have been able to find the following. Baja Motorsports Bad Dog Mini Bikes Taco Manco Doe's anyone else on here know of any other compaines that are still in buisness & are...
  7. nostrixoxide

Need frame builder

Hello, I am looking for someone in California that can build me a custom mini bike frame. Some details I would like to incorperate would be a inverted fork front suspension, live axle rear, and maybe a mono shock swing arm rear. I can supply the Swing arm, assembled front forks & rear...
  8. nostrixoxide

Engine tech's & everyone please step inside.

Does anyone a picture of a sock lifter for a 6.5 Honda or clone? I am just alittle curious to see the design... Thank you...
  9. nostrixoxide

need assistance please!!!!

Hi guys, A few friends and myself are looking to purchase some mini bikes. Were talking about a couple 300lb riders. So far we have only been able to come across a company called "bad dog mini bikes". Would any of you know if there are more options then this??? Is there anyone on the forums...