Search results

1. Everett

Idles great, dies when i add throttle

You said it was a knee jerk reaction, what would you have done?
  2. Everett

Not really, it was stock but I made it like 50- 60 percent bigger
  3. Everett

So, I just put a gx 160 head on my bike and ported it. Then I drilled out the jet bc it would only run on choke. I did it incrementally until it seemed to run good but it's just all out of whack now. It idles smooth and dies if I add throttle unless I hold the brakes and get it to build up rpm...
  4. Everett

SOLVED- Tillotson TCT not holding up to expectations :/

i figured id go ahead and answer some more questions while im here, you can only really tune it to run good or idle good. to tune it just turn the screw out (richer) until it starts to idle bad then make it idle well enough by screwing it back in a tiny bit (leaner). also unlike the stock...
  5. Everett

SOLVED- Tillotson TCT not holding up to expectations :/

i recently got a new tct a couple weeks ago and it was a pretty big deal. a $40 part is no small investment for me and i was going to get my money out of it. my brother and i both have coleman bt200x mini bikes with stock engines and have been doing small mods to add power. i modded mine about...
  6. Everett

Problems with new TillotsonTCT

no i got a real tilly tct carb and was having some problems with it. im going make another thread covering what i did to fix it and what the results are becuase i cant find really any info on it.
  7. Everett

gotcha, i really hate this over hyped bs with very little actually information espacially compared to the amount they claim to have IE tillotson claiming they can be fully adjusted and improve torque and what not.
  8. Everett

ok neat, do you have any advice on the tct or are you just bragging, doesnt really sound stock either. if you put a new intake and muffler and retuned a car its deffinately not stock lol.
  9. Everett

mines tuned with the stock parts, just modded and ported air box and muffler, slightly tuned jet, spark gap. all the little things, anyways it is fast than his with or with out the tct
  10. Everett

its a stock bt200x hisun 196cc engine
  11. Everett

So we just got a new tct for one of our mini bikes to test it. we use ours for hunting and we drive them over some very rough terrain so we wanted the extra torque they claimed. anyways we are very disatisfied becuase it just seems to work poorly. first of all the performance isnt any better and...
  12. Everett

questions about new mini bike

yeah that is about 100 bucks and a little effort taking the thing off. that isnt always easy especially after about 4 months in the rain
  13. Everett

80cc chinese motor problems

thank you all for the help. anyone else with these problems feel free to ask questions here.
  14. Everett

i reinsalled it on the tinybike and and made a quick strait pipe. i also jetting the carb slightly with and exacto knife and like i said it doesnt have an air filter. it has some pitting but it is very minor and my mods seem to have overiddeen that becuase it puts out more power than every...
  15. Everett

I went and bought gasket sealer and applied that. It worked well and it ran for a little while but I think I need to clean the carb again
  16. Everett

this is not mine but this is the same engine to give you the layout of its components.
  17. Everett

it seems to me the coil would arc with in itself. much the same as over volting a tesla coil or other high voltage coils.
  18. Everett

That is very interesting! i have never heard of that. i will look up that problem and see what i can find. Would you happen know how to identify such a coil? from a quick search it seams they are mostly found in large engines.
  19. Everett

It will grenade
  20. Everett

Yeah there is a good chance lol