Search results

1. B

Sears Roper for sale

I believe these came with a 4hp 4 cycle motor. Im sure at one point this one had a jackshaft.
  2. B

Sears Roper for sale

Straight and solid Sears Roper with the hard to find gas tank. Has a rear wheel and tires but no front. Forks and seat are in good condition along with the motor plate. Tank is clean but has a couple very small dings and the gas cap doesn't fit tight. Located in Camas, Washington. Asking $500.
  3. B

Hound Dog

My name is Ben Gross. I have the Hound Dog for sale right now.
  4. B

Hound Dog

Your Hound dog I'm sure is easier to maintain. Thanks for the laugh.
  5. B

Hound Dog

Another guy from New York wanted it as well. Curious, but are you on Strictly Vintage? Your name sounds familiar. Thank you.
  6. B

Hound Dog

I've had some people wanting to buy it but they only want the frame and bars. If I sell it, I would only sell it whole. Otherwise, I will keep it for my son. I'm in Washington state.
  7. B

The cat hustler

I wish you were closer. I'm looking for one of these. I'm in Washington state.
  8. B

Hound Dog

I'm not a fan of Predators. Yes, it's a shame how they cut the frame to fit the gas cap. I don't have the knowhow to fix it.
  9. B

Hound Dog

Stellar
  10. B

Hound Dog

Thank you. Picked it up about 2 weeks ago. The previous owner had it for 22 years. I bought a Stellat from him as well.
  11. B

Hound Dog

Recently picked up this very cool Hound Dog. Had to share. Made in California.
  12. B

Looking for a Stellar Chopper

Looking for a Stellar Chopper mini bike. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you. 360-773-1647
  13. B

Looking for a project Cat Duster Chopper

I am looking for a solid Cat Duster Chopper project. Must have the original sissy bar. Frame must be solid and have original bars. Not concerned about a seat but if you have one, that's fine. Don't need a motor. Would like it to have the original wheels and fenders. I'm located in Washington...
  14. B

Bonanza Chain Guard

Sending them in to get beautified
  15. B

Bonanza Chain Guard

Looking for a 3d model of a chain guard for a Bonanza. I am having one made. If anyone knows where I can find a 3d model of one at, please let me know. Thank you.
  16. B

I sold the Sears Roper and the Mickey bike.

I sold the Sears Roper and the Mickey bike.
  17. B

Sears Roper for sale

Selling my Sears Roper. Comes with a 5hp Briggs and Stratton motor. The motor has great compression but doesn't run at the moment. Paint and tires are in good shape. Inside of rear wheel is rusty. Seat has some repairs but in good shape overall. Needs a grip, chain, kick stand adjusted, and...
  18. B

Sensation Chopper

Looking for a Sensation chopper sissy bar and seat. Located in Washington state. Thank you.
  19. B

I have been into vintage mini bikes for 3 years now. I have owned roughly 35 in that time span...

I have been into vintage mini bikes for 3 years now. I have owned roughly 35 in that time span. I will be adding a Mickey bike (Mickey Thompson) to my collection. Never heard of one or seen one and I am excited for this one. Needs a lot of work. I already have a Bonanza, Roma Nova, a Tule...
  20. B

Fuji Go Devil

Looking for an unrestored all original fuji go devil around Oregon or Washington state. Please let me know if younhave one for sale. Thank you.