Search results

1. M

Tires balloon while going past 60?

I’d have to see because to be able to run a normal ratio with big tires that would be a big project
  2. M

Yes but those tires don’t have the gearing that works for me if I were to do that it’d be harder wheeling and my gear ratio would be wack probably a 3:1 ratio! Big wheels don’t have big sprockets
  3. M

I understand cops here aren’t bad as long as you respect them and know your place when I’m contact with one you’d be good. The cops in my neighborhood are amazing I know at least 10 that change shifts and sometimes pass by. They are really cool as long as I’m not doing wheelies on main roads or...
  4. M

Might check those out
  5. M

I’ll make shure to order those next time and see what I can do with them thanks for the suggestion
  6. M

I’m now aware of that thanks to all of you guys I’ll be ordering new tires as soon as I can
  7. M

I can record a video once I fix the oil, scared it might leak all the way to my brakes. Wheelies are no problem since the seats right over the tire. Things a wheelie machine!
  8. M

9psi front 6psi back I dont feel safe riding wheelies with the rear tire on any higher than that
  9. M

I know it seems crazy but some other people have the same set up as me and have reached 83! Let me take a quick photo and sorry for all the oil I managed to spring a leak from one of the hose barbs gonna get to that soon it has 36lb springs, stainless steel valves, head grinded down .20, thinner...
  10. M

I understand guess I’ll just keep it on a low for now. And the tires are rated at 65mph max with my setup I can go well beyond 75+ but those tries shure do get extremely skinny while going over 60 maybe I’ll just stick to doing wheelies and not going too fast. Thanks for the help I’ll be...
  11. M

I have all the necessary equipment to go that speed, the minibike is built for a few wheelies here and there and to take some people on and have fun while at it. I’m not sure when I’d need to get the steering dampener might be necessary if I’m planning to go faster but I’m aware that it is...
  12. M

Hello, I have a minibike at the moment and decided to slap a stage 5+ on the little thing hoping to go fast. It did maybe a little too fast, the tires are 5 inches wide and whenever I go past 60 they balloon like crazy. Wonder because I’ve seen other people use skinny yet harder compound scooter...
  13. M

Braking issues

Got a dual piston big brake and put it on the same thing happens but there’s a workaround while I’m going fast if I pull the brakes repeatedly 3 times they instantly build their normal pressure on the 4th pump works like a champ and no complaints never fail on me while I’m wheeling around the...
  14. M

Braking issues

Ok I’ll see when I can upgrade thanks
  15. M

Braking issues

I’ve gained about 5-10 but that’s not the issue the issue is my brakes fail at high speed and they won’t work no matter how much I push it can reach the grip no problem
  16. M

Braking issues

I used to ride my minibike hard and used to wheelie for blocks on end but now it’s a little frightening and I can’t ride the bike with constant paranoia I wonder if it’s because it doesn’t have enough fluid and if it can’t make much pressure because of that
  17. M

Braking issues

Little hydraulic brakes like these
  18. M

Braking issues

Hello, I am not new to minibikes but I haven’t encountered everything yet, I have an issue that the faster I go at around 70mph and I pull my brakes nothing it reaches my knuckles no problem but when I’m going around 30 it brakes normally so I’m trying to see what it is because the faster I go...
  19. M

Chain issues

Alright I’ll see when I can pass by to get it
  20. M

Chain issues

And no worries I know people get frustrated I did kinda ignore you sometimes and A2M so that’s a little on my side but overall thank you all I will be posting updates and maybe even a video of me racing or doing wheelies