Search results

1. scootersyers

''Super nice'' 1980 Yamaha QT50 ''Yamahopper''

had one of these and gave it to my son and he promptly destroyed it lol.They are getting rare
  2. scootersyers

Fox Sundowner

shouldnt need more than that alum sheet, hats more than most companys offered new :-) Looking amazing, cant wait to get going on mine.
  3. scootersyers

Fox Sundowner

just a top notch build all around!!!
  4. scootersyers

Fox Sundowner

that is looking amazing!!!!
  5. scootersyers

What is it?

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?media/categories/montgomery-wards.584/ Looks like it might be a montgomery ward, similar wheels in our section on those, link above im sure someone here knows for sure though :-)
  6. scootersyers

Hello New here with a need for help, what is my mini bike?

i will try and get to this project as soon as my boat is done, fishing season is here in west michigan :-0, ill get the clutch working if possible and the brakes working. It has compression and spark :-)
  7. scootersyers

its stuck for sure, i have a machine shop so we will try and repair it. My first clutch like this so im not sure on anything yet.
  8. scootersyers

tote goat ...thank you :) looks like it was originally yellow like this one
  9. scootersyers

Found this in a corner of a pole barn on my buddys property. Ive had many motorcycles but this is my first mini. It has what appears to be a jackshaft for a v pully brake system and a belt drive clutch. 5hp tecumpseh. Amy help would be appreciated.