Search results

1. Smallccthumper91

Can anyone shed some information

Hello I'm looking for some information on my dads 1961 Fox Campus with square fenders. I read awhile back that the square fenders are quite hard to come by. He has had it since a kid, my grandfather bought it used but my dad says he has the title for the bike. I'm just looking for some general...
  2. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

Tore her down yesterday. Came apart pretty easily. Worked on bringing back the front fender and handlebars. Overall happy with the results! Shoutout to whoever decided to paint this fender gold and then silver.. you saved my chrome!!
  3. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

Ballpark what did your build run you?
  4. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

Ya I'm not planning on a headlight or tail light. More of a vintage mx vibe
  5. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

What would you need for a tank?
  6. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

Ya I know it's pretty far gone and I'm really thinking it would be more suitable as a restomod. I really just wanna get a tank, seat and rear fender just to have the correct tins and seat. Not sure what I'll do for an engine yet but I like my mini bikes potent lol was gonna build it more to...
  7. Smallccthumper91

1972 Rupp?

Hello I just picked up this what I believe is a 1972 Rupp. Someone rattle canned it silver but from what I can tell it had a black frame, swingarm and forks. It also has 12" 24 spoke wheels. Is there any way it the condition it's in could I figure out what model it was? Also do they make any re...