Search results

1. B

NC location events??

Does anybody know about any swap meets or other events in NC? In or around Winston Salem, Greensboro, Thomasville, Lexington, Salisbury, or Ashboro? :)
  2. B

Murray Speedway owners post pics here!!

Sorry about the pic trouble everybody...:doah: I think you can see it larger if you go to my pics but I'm not sure.. I will get more pics on here too...
  3. B

oh rats..... thats tiny!!!!! :ohmy: :sadcrying4:
  4. B

ok ya thats a good idea.. :) sorry....
  5. B

i have a pic of it on here... I can get more too
  6. B

How much to mill

I have 2 heads that Im going to mill in my machining class.. :evil_laughter: 1 of them is a briggs 5hp head. I was wondering how much I could take off without making it too hard to pull start? :blink: The other head is from a briggs 10hp and I had the same question about it except it's from an...
  7. B

lol i guess nobody likes this kind of karts.....:sadcrying4:
  8. B

Comment by 'bonanzaguy' in media 'Sears Roper'

yeah tht looks like mine :D but mine has taller tires and a diffrnt frnt end thats all i see thts diffrnt
  9. B

Im interested in seeing what other people have done to their murray karts :smile: So feel free to post pics :thumbsup:
  10. B

I have a Murray Speedway that my friend gave me lol I had to do some work on it but its great! I posted a pic of it if anybody wants to see it... Im interested in modifying my front suspension somwat lol I got larger tires for the front and that helps..
  11. B

unknown minibike

If anybody has any parts laying around I would like to get some.. :smile: I just need a torque converter set and a belt guard and some wheels for now.... Im still cleaning it up and I need to go to the hardware store and find all the different nuts and bolts I need lol Most of them broke when I...
  12. B

unknown minibike

:smile: Awesome!! I just found my first 3 threads from back when i first got on here lol Thanks! :smile:
  13. B

Bonanza stuff

Wow I forgot about this post....
  14. B

The Unknown Mini

lol I just found this thread again I forgot I had it
  15. B

unknown minibike

I put up 2 pics front and rear if anybody wants more I can get them some....
  16. Front view of my unknown mini

Front view of my unknown mini

17. My unknown mini

My unknown mini

18. B

unknown minibike

lol I just lookd at those and I didnt see it.. Im putn pics on right now.. :D ITS FREAZN OUTSIDE
  19. B

unknown minibike

Hey yeah thats a great idea!! Thanks lol And yeah its got full suspension!! :D