Search results

1. I

Arizona Off Road Rules

Does anyone know where a non Tote Gote fits in the Arizona and National Forest off road regulations. I haven't contacted the Arizona Game and Fish Dept, Arizona MVD or the National Forest Service yet...
  2. I

Tote Gote Model B

The belt squeals on our Tote Gote Model B. Being a novice when it comes to these bikes, since there is no clutch control, I am wondering if there is an adjustment to prevent the bike from trying to propel it when not on the rear stand. The belt is a new replacement of the one that was on it...
  3. I

Tote Gote Model B Expanded Metal ?

My understanding is the original Tote Gote expanded metal screen covering the sides had strips of metal holding it in place with measurements of 1/16" thick X 1/2" wide. They were spot welded to the edge of the screen. The screen was 1/2" expanded metal ( 1/2" opening ). Are there any...
  4. I

Model B Tote Gote Belt Tension

The old Gote belt tension is less than desirable due to the jackshaft bearing holders drifting after being adjusted. This is also causing the chains to over tighten while in operation. The bolts holding the jackshaft bearing holders in place are torqued to 35 ft Lbs. Possibly using tooth lock...
  5. I

Tote Gote Model B Chain Tension Adjustment

About how much slack should there be in the two drive chains? Thanks
  6. I

Model B Tote Gote Rear Wheel Components

Anyone have sourcing recommendations for part 1184 and part 1142? Also are there any suggestions for lower profile tires for the wheel. The current tire is a 5.7-8?
  7. I

Model B Tote Gote front tire

Any suggestions on a new front tire. The following looks close to the tire on the rim now. https://www.millertire.com/4-80-8-firestone-turf-guide-front-tractor-tire-4-ply/
  8. I

Model B Tote Gote Replacement Belt and Chains

Any recommendation for the Model B Tote Gote replacement belt and chains?
  9. I

Briggs and Stratton 398993 Carburetor Rebuild Kit

Anyone have a new old stock Briggs and Stratton - 398993 - carburetor rebuild kit they are willing sell? https://partmartusa.com/products/398993-kit-carb-overhaul-briggs-and-stratton
  10. I

What is it?