Search results

1. A

MASSIMO MB200 OR COLEMANCT u200EX

You're 100% correct on the rechargeable light. I went down the charging route ...flywheel ,electric start this and that another $100+ per bike easy!
  2. A

Thank you for all your help I really appreciate it!! I might just run it stock and air filter. I was thinking governor delete and stage 1. Prob be better to run it and see for a bit. Thanks again!
  3. A

Ordered the megamoto and ducar!! Going to need an airfilter for the sand. Might as well get stage 1 ! Where to buy for ducar 212.
  4. A

Ok so the megamoto 212 with ducar motor. I am sure I can find a link for a light kit and coil to charge battery... is ammo box best way to go on the battery storage? Anyone have a top speed on this bike w/ throttle limiter taken out. I think 40 would be a good number. We go to glamis a lot and...
  5. A

I SEE WALMART has the pro for 599 but they are sold out... covid-19 shortage I am assuming... like everything else! So difference between the pro and the max. Pro has headlight and thicker tubing?
  6. A

How difficult is it to put motor in. The mega motor looks like the way to go!! Disc brakes high end motor! Wow. Great advice!! I am not someone who can weld... butni have friends who can if need be. Is it that kind of install?
  7. A

Not sure I seen where people are backing out the bolt by the throttle near carb.
  8. A

I was going to back governor bolt almost all the way.out. thought I read that if have a torque converter u won't have to upgrade flywheel rod and springs?
  9. A

I am looking at buying 2 mini bikes. I just want to know which brand is better. Massimo mb 200 or the coleman ct-u200ex. From what I have read the motors are basically honda clones. Is the massimo bigger 14 yo son almost 6'? Definitely going to put in torque converter and stage one on both and...