Search results

1. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

maybe not 100 on what you mean but im sure u know:)
  2. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

did u see my answer?
  3. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

actually got price today from dyno cam 399 for the motor and throttlekit plus 168 includes in the price shipment then i think 100 dollar more in tax here in sweden
  4. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

10 t 428 forthe sprocket , its acctually a trike mini bike , can post tomororow, the rear tires are size 40 cm total height and 8,4 width for the 2 pc rear the front its little bigger acctually, the back sprocket on the rear axel is 42 tooth 428 so,,
  5. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

if i buy thr ducar 212 stock can i put a mikuni 22 mm on that then or leave it as stock?
  6. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

i think i go for this , what u say guys? seems like a pretty good motor to me and to change nothing, they have this throttle setup also witch i think i can hook up my mini bile throttle to in a good may? what do you think https://www.dynocams.com/item/ducar-212kit/ducar212/
  7. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

yepp i have this
  8. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

sure thing it will fit..
  9. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

yes o will send back to shop , the ducar 212 seems nice, and much better as stock motor for racing, its build better i saw a review .. so maybe go for that
  10. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

so i can use torque converter
  11. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

ok i will leave it back to shop
  12. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

well thank you they have better flywheel all i can not see what size of shaft it has? can u find this?
  13. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

i understand, can u link to the motors at 5500 rmp u said, im from sweden so would be great to buy something close buy or anything, and that i can put a toque converter 19 mm shaft..
  14. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

really :) ! haha so anyway now i dont know what to do,‍♂️ noone can explain to me why engine should explode? because to big carb or the lack of guvernor or why i cant combine and still have guvernor and mikuni…:/
  15. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

this is how i did it .. so why did my engine run ok , becuase of stock carb ? or because the arm is attached to carb?
  16. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

in this video he say he bypass the guvernor but its still connected to the carburator? why is that , then i can ho ahed and skip the conection between carburator and the arm? i did this on one motor i hade 169c and nothing blow up or happend but aperantly i bypass the guvernor.. i dont...
  17. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

its own build, torque converter 19 mm shaft , i will check the rear sprocket 428 , 42 teeth the fromt on the toque comveter i have to check ..
  18. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

watch this
  19. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

hm, have u guys checked my pictures? because then i connected the arm as if im going in max rpm .. so then the arm should be on the guvenor inside all the time then the engine should not over rev , ? or maybe this is totaly wrong? u say it pull back when it reach top rpm , but then it also loose...