Search results

1. H

Throttle set up in 1970 tecumseh trike

Any one have advice on a better set up for the throttle on my 7hp Tecumseh trike.
  2. H

Replacement K-H 200M mechanical disc brake r

Does anyone know if there is a direct replacement for this brake. The housing on this one is cracked.
  3. H

1971 Transaxle

I have a trike with a 1971 Tecumseh 7hp flat head. How do you know of a transaxle is not working properly or on the brink of failure? The transaxle has 7/8 OD axles. Is it rebuildable? Does anyone know what brand it may be?
  4. H

Wheel repair

Does anyone know any machine shops that will repair old Honda QA 50 Wheels?
  5. H

Jackshaft not true

I installed a new jack shaft and bearings on the trike and I think the shaft might not be true/square. After assembly it makes a slight clunk and pulley waivers slightly. Could this be due to the keyway? Is it common to have a shaft slightly off? My instincts say it's a poor-quality shaft and...
  6. H

Vintage single pole kill switch

I disassembled this switch cleaned all the rust out out, replaced the spring and reassembled it. Does anyone know where I can get new one or something very similar?
  7. H

HELP Removing stuck driven comet pulley

Jackshaft bearings were bad on my vintage Trike and wore out the jack shaft. After several attempts of while trying remove on the trike. I cut the shaft in half( it was be anyways) removed everything off the driven including the spring and slide. The pulley is seized on the shaft I have...
  8. H

Barn Find information needed

This has been sitting in my father in laws shed after he passed. It appears to be mostly complete.