Search results

1. G

Fox Dynamark? What did i just score?

did a little eyeballin with my old motor, what is the consensus on chopping up this frame a bit? Blasphemous?! Im considering cutting around where the jackshaft used to be to allow room for my torque converter. (Picture is my other predator motor just to see general fitment) Im honestly thinking...
  2. G

yeah the scrub brake and engine plate itself will be getting cleaned up this weekend! I have time sunday, gonna get rid of some paint and keep pluggin away. i ordered new drum brake pads for the wheels so fingers crossed they fit. Im hunting for a gas tank if anyone has anything close to...
  3. G

Mark G that is so cool slowly but surely ill get this thing together
  4. G

thanks guys! with all that knowledge, i decided to chop the handlebar risers to get things a little more normal looking. today after work i found these raptor bars on marketplace for $20! handlebar risers came in and tires, shocks, and a new throttle cable are in the mail.
  5. G

Grabbed everything from my storage unit, time to build! I ordered some parts and the excitement has begun, will update more as things start to happen!
  6. G

Thanks for the comments guys! got it out in the sun, this thing is rad! after staring at it for a bit, i noticed some things. 15" wheels front and rear rear looks like it had a fender at some point handlebar setup/forks = crazy looks like it had a belt driven jackshaft or torque converter...
  7. G

Hi everyone, i just got home from a 3 hour drive to pick up this frame for $50. The guy said his grandfather bought and rode it, then his dad, then him, then it sat for years out in the shed like this. He said he thinks its a fox from the 70's. Its dark and i will update tomorrow in the daytime...
  8. G

hello from snohomish, wa

been a while!
  9. G

hello from snohomish, wa

the madness continues… running 2001 jr80 for $250 w busted plastics
  10. G

hello from snohomish, wa

traded that green coleman and got this old beat up gsxr 750 been tearing into it and waiting for parts, here is where she sits in my filing room minibike activity has been slow but im going up to work today to finish everything on the ct200.
  11. G

hello from snohomish, wa

agreed^ i really regretted the blue choice i made when i opened the box with my mikuni. the anodizing looked cheap and just didnt match the way i thought it would. this can of easy off i found in my cupboard solved that! thanks youtube!
  12. G

hello from snohomish, wa

hahahahaha thanks everyone! loving this lil guy. farther down the rabbit hole i go… planning to weld some rear shock tabs and mount my seat to a metal frame with a hinge, should be sweet, wish me luck! scored a vintage briggs and stratton round gas tank on ebay for this thing super stoked
  13. G

hello from snohomish, wa

the hoarding continues… my buddy said he knew a guy who had a minibike sitting outside that lived next door to him. i brought my doodlebug in my honda element over to their neighborhood and knocked on his door with my friend. super old skool badass old dude. probly 80 years old still smoking...
  14. G

hello from snohomish, wa

the budget build is complete. need more fuel to test drive, so tomorrow will be outdoor pics. posted a group of parts on offerup a while back. got an offer today to trade for a go kart frame. how could i resist?! turns out the frame has an old briggs and stratton 5hp on it that runs!
  15. G

hello from snohomish, wa

well, ebay came thru big time with this $22 mikuni carb, the old doodebug got yet another rethink, gonna use the parts i have laying around to build up a third minibike hahahaha
  16. G

hello from snohomish, wa

the saw filing room has become my new mini motor chop shop
  17. G

hello from snohomish, wa

haha your not kidding! i put my minibike next to the saw grinder for reference. was a bartender for 12 years until one of my regulars offered me a position at his lumber mill i couldn’t refuse. been three years and ive never looked back! super stoked on the atv project really considering a...