Search results

1. H

Fairbanks morse kickstarter techumseh 4hp cup needed

Must be a bunch of different cups, I've tried 3 so far. I did locate some of the internal parts on eBay. I'll email Jim for advice. Thanks again.
  2. H

thanks. Yes, I've been watching ebay, and trying to locate the part number. I've contacted fairbanks morse, but they look like some kind of defense company according to the name. Its a cool looking part (I was lucky to find at a local swap meet), but it would be nice if it worked, instead of...
  3. H

I have a Tecumseh hs40 (4hp) engine, and bought a new Fairbanks Morse kickstarter. It came with a notched cup that was too deep. The one that came off the pull starter is about 1 1/8". Does anyone have the smaller cup for the 4hp motor? I think I can re use the screen if need be. Thanks, mike
  4. H

tecumseh engine kill switch question

I do appreciate the help. So, the final answer is one new kill switch wire to the green wire coming off the engine, the second kill switch wire gets connected directly to the frame somewhere? Attaching the two kill switch wires directly to the green and black wires coming off the engine will fry...
  5. H

Perfect, thank you very much.
  6. H

Hi Guys, I'm in the middle of a speedway mini bike project. The bike didn't have a kill switch, so I've added a simple push button 2 wire handle bar mount switch. My question is, three wires are already coming out of the flywheel area(in a bundle). There is a red, green, and black. Can I...