Search results

1. Whiz

Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan 2023

Will this be happening this year?
  2. Whiz

Old School Mini bike Show

Bump. Looks like the weather is going to be Fantastic!!!!
  3. Whiz

Double Indian Carlisle

Looks like I found something interesting in the pile today! No head Carlisle! Made in USA as well…
  4. Whiz

Adran Tires

Its funny how some old tires crack and some dont. I've got a perfect set of 5 inch Carlisles that are close to 40 years old without a crack and zero wear. And I've got much newer off brand chinese mini bike tires, same zero wear, inside like the Carlisles, and they pretty much garbage. I've...
  5. Whiz

Adran Tires

Good to know, thanks Ginz. Never heard of Adran before this bike, tread is ok on both tires so looks like that project is finished! If it ever hits the light of day I will post some pics.
  6. Whiz

Adran Tires

Good morning Mini Bikers, a friend has a very original looking CCS Charger, original paint and what looks like original HS40 1970 Tecumseh engine. The tires are 6 inch Adran Trials and he was wanting some Carlisles to make it more original. My question is, are those original tires? The bike...
  7. Whiz

Double Indian Carlisle

Cool. We’re there single head Carlisle’s? I’ve got a few kicking around and I don’t recall seeing that in particular.
  8. Whiz

Double Indian Carlisle

Like the title says, what’s the big deal with double head Carlisle? Can someone enlighten me?
  9. Whiz

CCS Charger Chopper

Mine has the same bend, so its the same bike. Looks like its going to be a nice bike, I rechromed the forks back before chrome was rediculous price, and I've got a 4HP tecumseh for power. The frame might be candy green, I've been cleaning the old paints and rust and in the little nooks and...
  10. Whiz

CCS Charger Chopper

That makes sense! Do you know what the original color or colors would be? Thanks for the reply canuk, this bike is from Canada I believe.
  11. Whiz

What is this Frame?

I love the handle bars!
  12. Whiz

CCS Charger Chopper

I would like to know more about this CCS chopper. I have the same bike, same forks, same frame but with a slightly different sissy bar. The frame is really similar to a Grasshopper but the forks have a little Girder bar on the top, just like in the upper picture. Weird how I can only find one...
  13. Whiz

Taco 22 front fork styles

So I went through the giant pile of minibike wheels and tires and found a late stYle Taco 5 inch wheel. Boy was that a surprise since I never seen one around here. So that's my Taco start!
  14. Whiz

Geez! I'm impressed! I think I found the right place to ask questions...
  15. Whiz

Perfect! Thnx
  16. Whiz

As the title states, I'm curious which forks would be used on the late 60's Taco 22. I have seen the groovy aluminum lowers that have the fork springs wound into the castings and I have seen springs that are placed further up the fork that look a lot like a Manco T bird. TrYing to piece some...
  17. Whiz

Briggs Flathead Racing Cams

That place is very specific on their advice. What I've been told is just go with a 94SS and be done with it. Makes sense but I would like to use one of these just because I have it. Thanks for the reply. Al.
  18. Whiz

Flatheads Forever (Briggs mostly)

If you wanted to use that cam with a heavier intake spring and not do the mods to the block would that still beat up the lifter bores?
  19. Whiz

Briggs Flathead Racing Cams

Greetings to fellow minbikers. As I said in the title I have a question about cams for flatheads. I have quite a few of the legal .233 lift class racing cams that used to be the hot ticket. New. With these things you have to allow the intake valve to float and use a soft spring, I guess you can...
  20. Whiz

Briggs Flathead Cams

Greetings to fellow minbikers. As I said in the title I have a question about cams for flatheads. I have quite a few of the legal .233 lift class racing cams that used to be the hot ticket. New. With these things you have to allow the intake valve to float and use a soft spring, I guess...