Search results

1. Whiz

Adran Tires

Good morning Mini Bikers, a friend has a very original looking CCS Charger, original paint and what looks like original HS40 1970 Tecumseh engine. The tires are 6 inch Adran Trials and he was wanting some Carlisles to make it more original. My question is, are those original tires? The bike...
  2. Whiz

Double Indian Carlisle

Like the title says, what’s the big deal with double head Carlisle? Can someone enlighten me?
  3. Whiz

Taco 22 front fork styles

As the title states, I'm curious which forks would be used on the late 60's Taco 22. I have seen the groovy aluminum lowers that have the fork springs wound into the castings and I have seen springs that are placed further up the fork that look a lot like a Manco T bird. TrYing to piece some...
  4. Whiz

Briggs Flathead Racing Cams

Greetings to fellow minbikers. As I said in the title I have a question about cams for flatheads. I have quite a few of the legal .233 lift class racing cams that used to be the hot ticket. New. With these things you have to allow the intake valve to float and use a soft spring, I guess you can...
  5. Whiz

Briggs Flathead Cams

Greetings to fellow minbikers. As I said in the title I have a question about cams for flatheads. I have quite a few of the legal .233 lift class racing cams that used to be the hot ticket. New. With these things you have to allow the intake valve to float and use a soft spring, I guess...