Search results

1. E1Nono

Engine surge

So a buddy of mine got a Subaru Robin for his db30 It has a new carburetor, new air filter, new spark plug, fresh oil, etc. It starts super easy, runs and idles great, but surges at full throttle. Has anyone worked with this style and if yes how could I connect throttle linkage. T.I.A
  2. E1Nono

Seeking help

Has anyone mounted Mega Moto 6" rear wheel on their bonanza bc1100 please provide pictures with wheel size running jack shaft as well
  3. E1Nono

bonanza bc1100

Has anyone mounted Mega Moto 6" rear wheel on their bonanza bc1100 please provide pictures with wheel size running jack shaft as well
  4. E1Nono

Random question ‍♂️

So I have an old bonza with a 208cc iron ton with a stage one kit and a torque converter. Everything works well but when I’m riding around and release the throttle the bike slows down like if I were to press on the brake but I never engage the brakes
  5. E1Nono

Seeking help

Carb is brand new I also put a Main .038 Jet that came with the kit but I’ll set the valve lash thanks Update I set exhaust to .005 and intake to .007 and it started up but im going to drop it to .003 to see if it makes it better
  6. E1Nono

Seeking help

Yea before adding the stage 1 I ran it and it ran perfectly fine with the pull start and I tried spraying starting fluid it just blows a fireball out the back but won’t start
  7. E1Nono

Seeking help

I bought an ironton 208cc and did the stage one kit from gopowersports added 18lb springs and an air filter engine only starts with external starter like a drill but I want to start it with pull cord any chances anyone knows what could be going on? T.I.A
  8. E1Nono

Tire search

Does anyone know where I can get tires for 5 inch wheels or something similar
  9. E1Nono

Question

if running a torque converter do you need the aluminum mounting plate if the driven part is mounted to the minibike frame?