Search results

1. J

No air is coming out of exhaust

I have a ct200uex with a stock engine with a vm22 mikuni on it and I just changed out the whole head because I bent a valve and I put a 212 head on it and put 16 lb valve springs and was running fine but when I was going down the road on it all of a sudden the throttle stopped working and the...
  2. J

Ct200uex engine made a popping noise while riding

I have a ct200uex with a mikuni on it that I’ve had for about a year and a half and when I was racing my buddy I held full throttle too long and the engine made a popping noise then shut off and I haven’t been able to get it to crank up again. The little tube coming out the side of the head...
  3. J

Not starting without rolling

I have a Coleman ct200uex mini bike with a mikuni on it with 120 jet in it and I have spent about a week tuning it but when I crank it up the engine revs low and if I press the throttle it turns off but if I crank it and roll the bike it starts reving higher and eventually it runs right. Pls help.
  4. J

Pull start is hard to pull

I have a Coleman ct200uex that I’ve had for about 2 years and I’ve put a mikuni on it and I put in the 18lb valve springs that came with a stage 1 kit I got but then til them back out because they were too long (I think the person put the wrong size valve springs in the kit when I bought it). So...