Search results

1. Y

Monster Moto tire weight?

So I'm wondering what would be the max weight I could put on the stock tire? I think it says 156 but do any of you put more than that? My fat ass is like 230 lol.
  2. Y

Spring tensioner for Monster Moto

Anyone know of a good spring tensioner or maybe a skateboard wheel for a Monster Moto 105? I have my tensioner maxed out and my engine cant go up any further.
  3. Y

Roller Tensioner.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a bit bigger of a roller tensioner that could be used on a monster moto 105? The stock one is a bit to small to keep my chain tight after I installed a new chain/ engine and I cant really take out another link. I seen people use skateboard wheels but is there...
  4. Y

GX 160 and MN B-105 Mega Moto

Hey everyone I was wondering if they sold any mounting engine plates for use on the MM-B105 so I could mount a GX-160? I found one but its slanted upwards on angle and it's used with a clutch converter which I aint gonna use. I heard that I might have to weld or cut holes? Also found a clutch...
  5. Y

Idle/Air screw setting

Anyone know how to go about setting the air and idle screws on the carb? My dumbass had to play around with them and now my Mega Moto 105cc wont start. I tried setting it by 2.5 turns but not sure about the air screw? I tried using the pic from where I got the carb but still not turning over. I...
  6. Y

Mini bike bogs down?

My mini bike seems to work good on flat roads but when going up hill it seems to go slow and bog down or when coming to a stop it goes real slow. Sometimes when slowing down and trying to go again itll completely stop and wont go anywhere even when ai give it full throttle. I tried removing air...
  7. Y

Help engine crank case part fell out.

I took off the engine crank case side and 2 bars fell down and some piston looking part fell out. Do they go on the bottom of the rods like in the picture or do they go somewhere up inside?
  8. Y

Crankcase gasket repair

I was wondering if I had to take off the bolt in the middle? The one holding main sprocket? I tried to but all it seems to do is spin and tighten and spin again. I took off all the bolts around the side but doesnt wanna come off freely? Should I try to pry it off with something or use a hammer...