Search results

1. SimplexFan

Looking for a SIMPLEX SPORTSMAN COMPACT.

Hey, Thank you very much! I like it! It’s unmolested, all originals paint! Just what I’m looking for!
  2. SimplexFan

Looking for a SIMPLEX SPORTSMAN COMPACT.

Looking for a SIMPLEX SPORTSMAN COMPACT complete TEXT 702.755.1958
  3. SimplexFan

WANTED- SIMPLEX SPORTSMAN COMPACT

I'm looking for a Simplex COMPACT mini bike. TEXT 702.755.1958
  4. SimplexFan

Collection FOUND.

Is the Simplex a compact? I'm looking for one. Thank you.
  5. SimplexFan

Looking for a Simplex Sportsman Compact or Senior

I'm still interested in your compact. If you ever want to sell it please contact me.
  6. SimplexFan

I'm still hoping to find a Simplex Compact! Email flopola@cox.net Text (702) 755-1958
  7. SimplexFan

I'd love to have it! I've sent you multiple emails. All you have to do is reply. I learned from this site that you are in Los Angeles. I can leave now and be there in five hours. You have my email and personal cell number. Please contact me!
  8. SimplexFan

I replied to the email I got but I don't know if you are received it. Please text my cell 702-755-1958. Thank you.
  9. SimplexFan

Simplex Brake Pedal

If you go Los Angeles craigslist there is a modified Simplex compact for sale. The brake pedal is disconnected and just laying on the frame. Maybe he'll sell it. Doesn't look like he can use it anymore. You can see it in the pics. The ad title is vintage mini bikes. Hope you can get it! Love...
  10. SimplexFan

Hello group! I'm looking for a Simplex Sportsman Compact or Senior. Have truck, will travel. flopola@cox.net I'm in Las Vegas. If I needed one shipped. Who do you guys use? Thank you!
  11. SimplexFan

Simplex Compact Wanted

Hello Group! I am interested in buying a Simplex Compact Mini Bike! I am in Las Vegas and would prefer one within a days drive if possible. Flopola@cox.net Thank you!