Search results

1. M

where to oil torque converters on my Rupp ??

** my oil fill cap came loose on my roadster 2 and it got oil all over the front clutch and belt. i cleaned the clutch with starting fluid ect and put on a new belt , but now of course the clutch is dry and it sings ..i'd like to know specifically which point to oil both front and rear. Thanks...
  2. M

Paint for rupp roadster 2

Can anyone advise me to with brand/color spray paint for my 71 rupps one is red and one blue. i buy my paint at either home depot or an auto parts store.Also how bout a good brand of clearcoat? Thanks Gary P. ;Masterlink
  3. M

shipping a rupp roadster2 cheap

hi all , i just won a rupp on ebay ..and its in minnesota and im near syracuse new york. can anyone hip me to the most economically way to ship.. i wouldnt mind paying say $150-200 but dont want to pay $400 like some big joints charge.. any suggestions? thanks Gary P. [masterlink]
  4. M

Gas overflow on my 4 & 2 1/2hp Techumsehs

i just bought a Rupp Roadster 2 this weekeend .it rode great then when i shut it off , the gas kept spewing out of the carb.i had to siphon the remaining gas out of tank for it to stop..when i start it while its acting like this it runs crappy.ive got a lil sears w/ 2 1/2 hp that does the same...
  5. M

What Make is this??? 6-21-09

i picked up another mini bike on friday ..please see the pics under members galleries ..masterlink... it has pirelli tires front drum brake rear foot drum brake.its got an old 3 1/2 briggs on it right now..can someone identifiy this jewel please?? thanks gary P. masterlink
  6. M

removing old paint off tires ??

Does anyone have a way ,besides using gasoline,to remove old paint off tires?A few of the project bikes i have have old paint from when owners just bombed the bike with a quick touch up. Thanks
  7. M

Fork straitening??

Among one of my many mini-bike projects [ill submit pics when the weather gets nice] ive got a yellow Cat and the front forks are bent in a bit like jr. hit a tree .. is there a way to straiten s/p these forks ? they are each bent the same amount and even , about 1 inch at most. Thanks...