Search results

1. I

Quick Help from anyone.....Harbor Freight 6.5HP Engine

I got the new clutch today (after learning that the internet is the way to go.....$59.95 for Max Clutch and they wouldn't let me return, only exchange my #41 for #35) and also had to take a couple links out. I bought a chain link breaker from a bike store, which was another waste since I went...
  2. I

Adding a UNI Air Filter To Lifan 6.5 hp on Doodlebug?

I have that same engine, but being that it's a knock off, I don't know what the original Honda engine number is. I'm looking at doing the same thing so can you tell me which filter you were going to get? I'm not too interested in getting it faster (yet :thumbsup:) but I want to clean up the...
  3. I

cjtmini I got the throttle linkage done last night but the shop I bought my clutch from still gave me another #41 instead of #35 clutch. Needless to say I'm (:out:) still kicking myself in the arse for not getting your kit. Once I get it all put together I still have to take it all back apart...
  4. I

I thought I tore up the clutch since the chain didn't really fit but it turns out it was just the shaft turning the clutch and the chain not catching. I returned the clutch for a #35 today but the original chain that came with the DB30 still doesn't fit the width of the #35 clutch so now I'm...
  5. I

I picked up the engine for $159.00 and I got the clutch, chain guard and mount for $88. The only shipping was $6.00. I was really interested in your kit, but since I had a free Saturday I wanted to get the engine on and mounted.
  6. I

Thank ya'll for all the responses. So far I have been able to mount the engine on the DB30 with the help of another post. I bought a clutch from a lawnmower repair shop and then the project went kaput. I'm working on figuring out how to attach the throttle linkage and the right chain and...
  7. I

Attaching the throttle

Can anyone give me a quick lesson in how I'm supposed to attach the throttle on my DB30 after swapping out the engine? I bought the 6.5hp Lifan and I'm trying to get it up and running today. Thank you:scooter: Jeff
  8. I

Can those be bought from local shops or they pretty much only on the internet.
  9. I

I just got my DB30 and I'm off to Harbor Freight to get an engine. I've read through several posts that also recommend getting the new clutch, but if I just get this engine Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices would I be alright? I'm a noob so my apologies if this has been...
  10. I

Hi, I just wanted to see what your kit runs and how fast I can get it? This is my first minibike...

Hi, I just wanted to see what your kit runs and how fast I can get it? This is my first minibike and I'm a good 200lb guy that just wants a toy that I can get around on......help! Please and thank you, Jeff