4. new fenders

new fenders

5. Michael on Lil Indian

Michael on Lil Indian

6. Lauren on Lil Indian

Lauren on Lil Indian

7. phebus

Tell me about my engine

That's interesting. Mine doesn't have any numbers under the 51561. That does appear to be a date on yours. Wonder why mine doesn't have the second set of numbers?
  8. phebus

Tell me about my engine

Thanks for the info! You've come to my rescue again. I'm still trying to figure out the year of the lil indian. The frame is stamped 51561. I guess it's possible that it's a date but haven't been able to confirm it. I did email Recleisure like you suggested but they haven't gotten back to...
  9. phebus

Tell me about my engine

Here's a pic of it on the bike...
  10. phebus

Tell me about my engine

Hi, I would like to find out about my mini bike engine. It is a briggs and Stratton. I don't know the HP, but it's pretty small. Anyway, I have attached a photo with the numbers on it. If anyone can tell me what horsepower it is or what year it was made I would appreciate it. Thanks! Tate
  11. barney_right

barney_right

12. Almost there

Almost there

13. Purple

Purple

14. phebus

Lil Indian serial # or date stamp?

Hi, Thanks to some folks on this forum I found out that my mini bike is a Lil Indian. Tonight while I was sanding the frame I found a number stamped in it. It is on the right hand side on the bracket that holds the rear wheel. It says 51561. Is this a serial number? A date? Does anyone...
  15. Lil Indian frame

Lil Indian frame

Got the Lil Indian frame primed!
  16. lil indian number

lil indian number

This number is on the Lil Indian frame. Is this some kind of serial number or date?
  17. phebus

Please ID mini bike

Hey thanks! I've been looking at all the pictures I can find and the only one that seems to match is lil Indian. How old do you think it is? I have it all apart and am beginning to sand the frame. I'll post more pictures when it's painted and all back together. It has been painted a...
  18. phebus

Please ID mini bike

Hi, I'm getting ready to paint and repair a mini bike, but being new to mini bikes I have no idea what it is. I can't find any tags or markings on it anywhere. Can anyone tell me what make this is? Any information I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tate
  19. mini bike front

mini bike front

20. mini bike side

mini bike side