Search results

1. G

Predator 212

Ty I appreciate the info ! I’ll got this advice the other day and helped me alot! I’m figuring out what I did wrong . Also I stated my own thread and my apologies for jumping into this one . I’m pretty new to all this . I’ll post my results when I get a chance to get it runing and show pics .
  2. G

Predator 212

I’m pretty new to all this and I apologize for jumping in like this . Also I’m just saying that when I back off a lot on the lash it works but I’m not going to actually run it like that . It’s just turning by hand that I was referring to . But my apologies once again and started my own thread ty
  3. G

212 predator hemi/big valve non hemi head

Lol what he said . Lol . I like that
  4. G

Predator 212

Oh any yes I checked for spring bind when turning by hand . It did bind . But if I loosen the lash a lot it has enough space to allow the engine to turn over without spring bind .
  5. G

Predator 212

First and foremost ty for the reply !!! Yes I was reading the literature that came with the rockers . Yes I was thinking I was runing too much lift . I’ll try a diff cam . Maybe the 275 cam . I got .425 lift springs and with the 310 cam and rockers I think I’m cutting it close … i was thinking...
  6. G

Predator 212

Yo how’s it going . Hey I’m new to oldminibiikes and need some help . I saw that u have ratio rockers on your build and was wondering what push rods did u use ? I used the stock size chromoly push rods . The problem is that when I set the lash and turn it by hand , it spring binds and won’t turn...
  7. G

212 predator hemi/big valve non hemi head

Hey I was wondering if you would be able to run your ratio rockers without lash caps ? I have a big valve head and the valves stock out enough for the ratio roller rocker but on the exhaust side when I turn it by hand it spring binds . When I back off the lash alot and turn it again the push rod...