Search results

1. B

New guy with a already broken new ct200

No point to do through and return these things happen with these bikes. Always pretty easy to fix them and fun.
  2. B

I will say tho you will probably have to get a pipe exhaust, with that mount gets up there pretty high. You don’t want that box exhaust that close to your legs trust me.
  3. B

Well i got this chain right here it comes with a breaker a little bit of a garbage breaker but it did the trick https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVMDQ1FM?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_DAD5F4NZ15HFC0FD4MPV. Nice chain tho I’m not gonna lie
  4. B

I have a ducar 212 on, it was a direct super easy swap and is gonna get me close to 55 60 I’m thinking once I connect the throttle. Another thing is the engine that comes with the 200ex is it’s a 196cc with a 5/8s jack shaft so keep that in mind when ordering your 30s seris torque converter you...
  5. B

Exactly, I ordered those same risers you described and I would have had to cut the guard off but with the mount I don’t have to it’s quite nice for the 50$ worth it in my opinion.
  6. B

The risers will work you will just have to shave and cut the frame I’m pretty sure and adjust to how you need to fit. Up to yoi
  7. B

https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Converter-Engine-Predator-Coleman/dp/B0BLNJDRV5/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=1B7YAAJ4CSB1B&keywords=coleman+ct200u-ex+engine+riser&qid=1682900438&sprefix=ct200u+ex+en%2Caps%2C152&sr=8-5&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc. This is what I have
  8. B

Oops so what I mean to say it your not gonna want risers your gonna want a mount amazon sells one that comes in a day. The risers give clearence but part of the frame still gets in the way. The mount moves the engine foward slightly ands helps it a lot. Definitely get the TC over the clutch. I...
  9. B

Quiet muffler replacement for Coleman CT200u-ex? Riser for my t/c install was a bit too big to reinstall the muffler even with banging

https://www.amazon.com/Torque-Converter-Engine-Predator-Coleman/dp/B0BLNJDRV5/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2N7OX206EL8VA&keywords=coleman+ct200u+engine+riser+kit&qid=1682693298&sprefix=coleman+ct200u+eng%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExT0lQS0xVUlFIRDZFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwO...
  10. B

Quiet muffler replacement for Coleman CT200u-ex? Riser for my t/c install was a bit too big to reinstall the muffler even with banging

i got an amazon pipe and there mostly super terrible quality my muffler literally blew into pieces lol. looking for a decent one right now any recommendations.
  11. B

Ducar 212, how to break it in.

ill send photos once I get it all set up and working
  12. B

i have a whole bunch of 10w 30 synthetic, is it really a big deal or should i switch over to conventional 10w30. yesterday i just got the engine on, and was gonna break it in today.
  13. B

can I use synthetic 10w30 for riding and break in and what if there's metal in oil what should I do?
  14. B

dont have any at the moment can you just tell me how to break it in. should I run it for 15 minutes idle and switch oil? I'm mainly wandering what oils to use
  15. B

i just got a ducar 212 after getting it recommended on this page. how should I break the engine in?
  16. B

who fix or sell an coleman mini bike ct200 engine for sell

i have a 196cc engine brand new for sale, that came off the coleman ct200u ex
  17. B

Adding a predator 212 cc to Coleman ct200u ex

Its not even that im looking for crazy speed it just went 17 out the box so i ripped the gov off to get some higher speeds. im only looking for bike that is safe and goes like 30mph