Search results

1. 6

vertical shaft 6.5 to minibike use

Add oil through pipe plug on side, it's 2" above the floor a d the old filler is .57 off the floor. I can make site glass from that old 7/8 fill out of plastic. I'll post on my pishta
  2. 6

Let's just call it an experiment that you all know will fail. It's like watching a train wreck, right? So I made a slinger off the rod cap bolt and it will dip into <1" of oil and flinging it everywhere. Not sure how well these motors were balanced but it weighs about 1g, just a piece of...
  3. 6

Man, you guys are worse than my wife!:p Let's just call this an experiment and all the Debbie Downers can just sit back and watch me fail. Ill proceed and document this so the next guy wont have to here all these negative vibes. I made a little slinger off the rod bolt, it's stainless and weighs...
  4. 6

Pics ....dig that plastic lobe camshaft!!! The bearing supports in the V-shaft side cover need to be modded: notched on top so slung oil can settle in them to lube the journals and the old ones filled with JB so oil doesn't drain out when motor is mounted on its "side" now. Also you need to add...
  5. 6

Powell Challenger B frame

Challenger originally took a Comet torque convertor driver in front, it looks like you used a centrifugal clutch to do the same job. Just an observation as these centrigugal clutches are 90% less expensive than the Comet cone style drives.
  6. 6

Powell Challenger B frame

so you just used a centrifugal clutch to the idler pulley/new cog? Im looking for the part number of the original Comet drive side clutch......
  7. 6

Powell drive belt

What is the model number of that Comet drive? I got a frame with no motor and its an older (?) rocker with the gear shift looking knob up to the spring off the frame, not a tensioner like yours.