Search results

1. P

Honda G200 parts

non clone core motor parting out: non tapered 3/4 crank $20 (PTO) Good rod $10 Good STD piston $10 good block no cylinder wear $30 metal cam with governor no wear (grindeable core!) $20 (no PTO) Side cover w/ball bearing (crank PTO) $20 exhaust valve $3 2 lifters $5 head $10 Whole thing (all...
  2. P

Funny repairs...

Came across this and had to try it (sliding a beer can in a OHH50 2.625 bore) and it fit pretty darn close! Didnt try to insert a piston into the can though, looks about a mm too small. "....I recall taking an H35 Tecumseh I had on a mini-bike to shop class at vocational school and my teacher...
  3. P

a tale of 6 motors....

Was going to try and adapt the vertical shaft 6.5 B&S for my Powell frame but throught perhaps there were some options out there. Found 5 other motors locally....yup. First one is a Briggs 3.5HP with a "cam" and a header pipe with an 18mm slide carb. Guy said it was a great little motor on the...
  4. P

Super mini!

Not mine but saw it for sale on offerup, $100 to kill yourself. Just needs a stool mounted....And maybe some BRAKES?
  5. P

vertical shaft 6.5 to minibike use

Im doing the "free lawnmower engine" conversion (slot the crank and cam bearing supports for top feed, and fill the original grooves) and governor delete. Are the side covers the same bolt pattern (ie. gasket) from vertical shaft lawnmower to horizontal shaft tiller type motor? Reason I need a...
  6. P

Help! Trying to register!

I've tried for 3 days to register to this site so I can get info on my new old Powell Challenger frame. My account is still awaiting confirmation? "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to xxxxxxx@xxx.com" and the email address is correct, I just have not seen...