Search results

1. ole442

Parts for 70 RUPP Roadster?

Where is the best vendor to get new Front & Rear brake pads for a 70 Rupp Roadster. I have ordered electric & carb tuneup kits from Ruppnitro but didn't see brakes. I also need chain guard, center stand and other things. Brakes are top on the list right now for me though. Gary
  2. ole442

Just bought a RUPP minibike

Just licked it up at a garage sale and I have no idea of what model it is. The motor has HS40 552900 SER-6335B. The one number could be 58290G (Grandpa's eyes are not too good..LOL). I would assume it's a 4 HP Techumseh. It starts and runs OK but needs the choke on a bit or it is real doggy...
  3. ole442

Front brake kit for BONANZA Mini Cross

Seems like a saw a photo of a factory front brake kit for BONANZA Mini Cross years ago. Anyone have any ideas about this item and where one could be found. Never seen one on Ebay. With the Hodaka, an extra brake would be nice. Thanks for any info, OLE442
  4. ole442

New to site

Hello everyone. I am new to the site. I have a BONANZA Mini Cross that has been in my familt since the very early 70's. It is in pretty nice shape but has issues with starting so I think I'll take it to a guy in Northern Ohio this winter and have it rebuilt. I t has a Webco head and 13 to...