Search results

1. T

tecumseh 5 hp

Need a little help.I am trying to put a 5hp tecumseh on the kids mini.Problem is the motor has the slide mech for the throttle(the kind where you push one way for fast and pull back for slow)Does anyone sell a different set up to work for a twist throttle.I could probably rig something up but it...
  2. T

bonnie mini bikes

heath minis Check out minidoodle web site they have a boatload of pictures.
  3. T

Is brandt @ rupp parts alive

rupp parts good luck with orders thru rupp parts . I ordered six months ago and never recieved anything .He wont answer the phone nor return emails.I tried emailing thru ebay still nothing.So after contacting my credit card company they said he took the charges off.I did get thru to him once...
  4. T

beating a dead horse

i apologize for posting this again but does anyone know how the :censure:to get in contact with rupp parts.i ordered over three months ago and recieved nothing.i have called 50 times and got the machine which says leave a message then proceeds to tell you his voice box is full(go figure).i have...
  5. T

rupp parts

Does any one know how to reach brandt at rupparts.i ordered parts approx 3 months ago and still havent recieved them .I call his bussiness and no one answers and it tells you to leave a message the proceeds to tell you that his voice mail is full.I have emailed numerous times with no responce.I...
  6. T

2 old minis cl pittsburgh

heads up 1 rupp roadster 2 and 1 scat cat on pittsburgh craigslist the scat cat just posted today go get em
  7. T

rupp parts.com

Anyone know whats going on with rupp parts .com?I ordered parts approx 2 months ago and havent recieved them.I tried calling and got no answer and the voice box is full. I tried email also with no reply.Does anyone have a different phone number (other than the one on his site).thanks for the info
  8. T

tecumseh 3.5 hp power sport engine

i am leaking oil aroundthe crank shaft of the boys mini .can this seal be replaced without removing the side cover.i dont believe i can see it from the outside but i could be wrong.also would too much oil in the case cause the seal to leak he may have over filled the oil would draining off...
  9. T

rupp parts

looking for parts for two rupps hustler need seat cover and fuel tank.tt500 need fuel tank handle bars fenders thanks
  10. T

rupp parts

looking for some parts for 2 rupps tt500 need fuel tank,handlebars and clamps, fenders,and rear brake assy.hustler need seat cover and fuel tank thanks
  11. T

new old rupp

rupp thanks for the info and to the gentleman that makes the seat cover give me an idea on a price.how about a fuel tank its missing anyone make a repo or anyone know of one that will work anyone have some close ups of a restored one so i know what to shoot for thanks
  12. T

new old rupp

i just brought this mini home i know its a rupp anyone know which model it is.Also where is the best place to get missing parts (seat cover( original or repo)brake levers ,throttle .last question what motor did this come with.thanks again
  13. T

brakes for my minibike

help me ineed to put brakes on the kids minibike wife wont let them ride without (go figure)anyway i posted yesterday under title i need help .i have found 20 different styles but dont know which ones to buy if you send me your email i will send pictures of whatever helps to answer my problem...
  14. T

i need some help

okay i bought this minibike for the kids and need to order brakes but dont know what i am missing .does anyone know the make?also what brakes were used on this model ?anyone have a picture of what i am missing .?one last question where is the best place to order from .
  15. 2

unknown
  16. 2

unknown
  17. 2

unknown
  18. 2

unknown
  19. 2

unknown
  20. 2

unknown