Search results

1. J

Bremer miniscoot

As far as I could find was the engine was built in 1955, I assume the scooter had to be about the same time frame. Makes sense to me. I was going to leave it they way it was with the original patina, but it doesn’t look like there is a lot of value in these so I may tear it completely down and...
  2. J

Bremer miniscoot

Can anyone tell me the year the miniscoot was built?
  3. J

Bremer Mini Scoot

How can you tell the year it was made. Mine is a model M-S-4, serial #4040
  4. J

Bremer miniscoot

It’s a model M-S-4 serial # 4040
  5. J

Engine numbers are as followed, any help on year and size/hp will help. 6B 902158 139994

Engine numbers are as followed, any help on year and size/hp will help. 6B 902158 139994
  6. J

Bremer miniscoot

Yes, it came on. Bremer miniscoot, haven’t taken pictures of it yet to post. where can I find parts for the engine. I cannot read the data plate to get any information off it.
  7. J

Bremer miniscoot

8. J

Just picked up Bremer miniscoot, looking for info. Where do I find a data plate for the scoot...

Just picked up Bremer miniscoot, looking for info. Where do I find a data plate for the scoot? How do I tell what year it was made? I have the engine, it’s a B&S 3hp I believe. I have the data plate for that. Hope to build it and take it along in the camper. Any help would be appricated.