Search results

1. Olderasteroid137

Breathing noise with Mikuni upgrade

I installed a new mikini carb, removed internal govoner, but now my ct200u is making this old breathing noise when I pull the pull start. The bike will run but turns off at high speeds. Could this be because of a possible cam timing misplacement? I think I may have reinstalled it a gear or too...
  2. Olderasteroid137

Fuel leak on carb

Fuel keeps leaking out of carb on 105cc minibike bike when not in use. Works fine when running but won’t start after tome because it leaks fuel and I need to clean it up ti get it going again. Any idea what is causing this. *the fuel is coming out of the little hole where it enters
  3. Olderasteroid137

Ct200u acceleration issue.

When I accelerate bike, it makes a crackling noise and jolts forward. Its not smooth like it was before. It does this with and without the spring in. I think it could be the governor spring as my friend had it zip tied before, still unsure though as this seems very odd. Any suggestions as what...
  4. Olderasteroid137

Ct200u cant return to idle

Friend’s ct200u throttle cant return to idle. The governor throttle thing cant move far enough back to idle. I think it might be an internal issue but any help is greatly appreciated. The lever in the photo cant be pushed far enough forward, even using my hand, to make the throttle return to idle.
  5. Olderasteroid137

Mini bike screech noise after starting up

Hey newbie here. Me and my friend picked up this mini bike from some guy on fb marketplace. Guy initially said it ran fine with no issues. Turns out he had it sitting around for over a year with rust and whole lotta other stuff. When the guy showed us the bike he could barely get it running. Now...