Search results

1. VultureWing

Another 1 for the Tote Goat People:Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage$150 NOT MINE

NOT MINE!!! Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage $150 <----- That is a SMOKIN' Deal & if it were closer I would buy it...
  2. VultureWing

Tote Goats

Here is a good selection of some cool stuff for the Tote Goat Crowd/fans/enthusiasts, KSL is a regional Website mainly for Idaho & Utah & a few other States. If you are lookin' for 1 of these & you live near there, You might score a good project. This 1 is in Kamas, UT..... Hope that helps...
  3. VultureWing

1998 Baja for $10

Heres another smokin' deal If you live near Stoughton, WI .... I know I would be speeding across town for that $10 running or not Hopefully it's not a scammer as it sounds too good to be true but ya never know...
  4. VultureWing

From the Ground up Super Bronc Restoration

I have posted about 20 new pics in the Heald Media section. I have an old Blue Frame with the 12" tires. I stripped it down to get it in a sandblasting cabinet yesterday. wrestled it in got as much of the rust, old paint & other gunk off of it as I could down to bare metal on 90% of it. have a...
  5. VultureWing

MINI TRIKE

Another 1 I found poking around on Marketplace https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1428415618045091/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Af76d70fd-75b1-4614-b3fd-55cb44304694
  6. VultureWing

Herters Minibike Just North of Des Moines,Iowa

I saw this today as I was looking around Maybe someone here wants it Herters Minibike $200 Looks like a Smokin' Deal IF these are your preference... This is the only picture & taken directly from the ad on Marketplace