Search results

1. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

Yes. It’s pretty stable. 13.5 at idle, maybe a little above 14 at higher RPMs.
  2. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

There is a simple two wire plug coming out of the engines stator, which is the A/C output. The rectifier’s plug has 4 wires: 2 wires for A/C input (from the engine’s stator) and 2 wires DC out (Negative / Positive) wired directly to the headlight.
  3. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

Just curious, what kind of tires did you find? Make, model , size? Cool that you found some. Maybe I’ll get crazy enough to upgrade from off highway registration to on way use, or atleast do it just to say I could.
  4. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

I live in Minnesota. They allow for “off highway use” or dual purpose “on highway use”. I would never take a mini bike on the highway with crazy people flying around at 85 mph. So “off highway use” is good enough for me. All that’s required for off highway use is a low/high beam headlight and a...
  5. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

How much current do I think it puts out? I’m not sure. Probably only a few amps, MAYBE 10 amps? I have check with the DMV and I’m good to go for “off highway use” so technically, because it already has a headlight, I could get away with just the high beam mod and a tail/brake light. Horn not...
  6. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

Minnesota is a little different. A bike can be street legal, and classified as off highway. To be classified as on highway, there are a few more hoops to jump through that I’m not going to worry about, seeing as I’m never going to take a mini bike up to 65mph, even if I could. All that to say...
  7. A

Coleman 200 Electrical

So I’ve got an electrical question, but here’s some back ground before I ask. I am in the process of making my Coleman street legal. I have added a Horn, Tail light, brake light, front and rear turn signals, and a high beam. My Coleman came with an LED bulb and rectifier from the factory. I...