Search results

1. 4

My Newest Bike

No, they are bent a little more than in the pictures so I can tun, but now I can tun around on a neighborhood street without scraping. Since there are no shocks I think I would die if I jumped anything larger than a speed bump, which is pretty painful.
  2. 4

My Newest Bike

What is a mini jack shaft?
  3. 4

My Newest Bike

Originally I though it would greatly weaken the frame, but after riding it probably 50 miles around my home it seems to be holding fine and hasn't allowed the frame to flex at all. I was planning on redesigning that area and making it a little more professional this weekend, but so far it has...
  4. 4

Stalling

**I mean float
  5. 4

Stalling

It's when the gas in the system get too hot and goes from gas to vapor before it gets into the engine and then the fuel system can't deliver liquid fuel to the carb.
  6. 4

Stalling

It is a flat style carb and it wont run with the cap off.
  7. 4

My Newest Bike

Ya I originally had them like that, but it was a pain to ride. I am planning on painting it flat black. Glad to see you guys like it.
  8. 4

Stalling

I have an old flathead (probably 20yrs old) 3 hp briggs and stratton engine and it runs fine for the first like 5-10 mins and then it will loose power and stall and it wont even fire over for a few hours. Any suggestions on what I can look at to see what is wrong.
  9. 4

My Newest Bike

Here is the newest bike I built. I based it on some plans a friend had from the 50's of a homemade board track racer. I used a modified bmx bike frame and a 3hp B&S motor. Before anyone says anything I know the welds look like crap, but the welder was a new one and it turned out to be defective...