Search results

1. dillon11494

tav2 torq-a-verter

hey guys i have a doodlebug 30 with soon to be a 6.5 clone what will the tav2 do for me and is it worth it? also great price found it for 155 on bmi Main - BMI Karts and Supplies - Home
  2. dillon11494

how to paint and what paint for mini

im ready to paint my bike but im not to good with paint how should i do it? :out: is it as easy as it looks just sand and spray dry it and finished or what else is to it? and clear coat or any other stuff?
  3. dillon11494

tell me where to get this...

I took this piece of my stock engine it is what attaches the carburator and air filter and i need another one. Where can i get it? its about 5 inches long and 6 or 7 mm thick with threads on both sides
  4. dillon11494

New Tires Tubed

If anyone here has been able to find tubed tires and put them on pretty easily please tell me
  5. dillon11494

for high speeds like 40-50mph what kinda tires should i use?

when u go 40-50 mph is it better to use tires with tubes or will the stock tires hold up fine?:hammer:
  6. dillon11494

does any1 have their old seat for the db30 cause mine broke haha

i can pay shipping and any charge up to like 20 bucks because i was trying to attach springs on the seat and yea didnt go to well broke the seat and i need an old stock one if any1 has it:hack:
  7. dillon11494

6.5 hp engines on sale from amazon

on amazon get a good 6.5 hp engine for your minibike for 119.99 plus shipping! http://www.amazon.com/6-5hp-Engine-8-key-Type/dp/B000LRPLQ0
  8. dillon11494

governer adjustment on all engines

im afraid that if i adjust the governor to much than i will blow my engine how much is a good amount?http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/images/smilies/scooter.gif
  9. dillon11494

does any1 know how to put shocks on the doodlebug 30?

I ride mine a lot on gravel and rocks and with the new engine im afraid te vibration will hurt more and shocks will hopefully absorb the vibe and help out does any1 know how to get shocks? can i get a new fork if needed?
  10. dillon11494

how fast can a 6.5hp ungoverned engine pull the doodlbug thhat weighs about 140-150 l

I am almost 15 years old and upsessed with my mini bike and i would like to know how fast i would go cause i way around 140? also what is the: best clutch new brakes and sprockets?