Search results

1. aztec warrior

Need help

So I have a go-kart with the predator 6.5 Hemi and it runs like crap. It has a air filter kit and exhaust kit. I’ve purchased your .036 & .037 with E-Tube kit. I tried both of them and still runs like crap. I tried every combination with the jets and E-Tube that I purchased. It start up fine and...
  2. aztec warrior

Carb issue I think....

Thanks for replying! Still learning all this stuff... what size jet comes with the stock carb?
  3. aztec warrior

Carb issue I think....

What size jet does the stock muffler come with? Also is the jet all I need to change? I notice there is a tube that falls out when I pull the jet out. Do I need to do anything with that as well or just rejet and I’m good?
  4. aztec warrior

Carb issue I think....

So I have a harbor freight greyhound 6.5. I bought a new stock carb (amazon), rlv stock muffler, under seat staged header and a fancy air filter kit from o m b warehouse Before installing all this the bike ran great. After installing just now it runs like crap. Starts up fine and idles fine...
  5. aztec warrior

Vibration on mini bike

After trying everything you guys suggested finally got the vibration gone. The clutch sprocket, jack shaft sprocket and rear tire sprocket were not lined up. Vibration is gone now at higher speeds. Thanks a bunch fellas. Much appreciated!
  6. aztec warrior

Vibration on mini bike

Sounds good I’ll try it when i get home from work... thanks for the advice and I’ll keep up with updates...
  7. aztec warrior

Vibration on mini bike

Hey thought maybe I could get some help here... I have a doodle bug dB30 with a harbor freight blue greyhound 6.5 engine and pmr jack shaft on it. Ever since I installed it there is tons of vibration on the mini bike. Is this normal or should it ride smooth? What should I check for and what...
  8. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

Thanks a lot fellas... You guys have been a great help. I guess I'll fiddle around with what I got but in the mean time what are you running on your bikes?
  9. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

I'm basically using it for recreational use for my two boys and myself will have fun with it. Lots of flat roads here but also want it to climb a hill if there is one. We still want a little speed but also want it to climb. From the 3 ratios you posted for me which one do you recommend for me?
  10. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

So correct me if I'm wrong in=clutch sprocket to Jackshaft / out= Jackshaft to rear wheel sprocket?
  11. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

So on the ratio calculator which one is in and out? Is out the sprocket to the rear wheel sprocket?
  12. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

So I'm assuming the more the ratio number the more torque?
  13. aztec warrior

Pmr Jackshaft confusion

Hey been a while since I've been to the forum so here it goes. I just purchased a Pmr Jackshaft. I want more torque not worried about speed. Ok the sprocket on the hf 6.5 shaft has a 13t sprocket, and the doodle bug has a 72t on the rear wheel sprocket. The jack shaft also came with a 13 & 15...
  14. aztec warrior

Engines dies when not in choke position

Alright guys I did get a chance to clean the carb out and it now idles with the choke off.it want to run but it won't. However, if I put the choke somewhere about half way it will run ok... I did order a new carb though should be here on Wednesday... So since I got semi got running ok I...
  15. aztec warrior

I put a fuel additive to it for small engines... Will that work? What does a carb like that cost?
  16. aztec warrior

Alright everyone is been a long long time since I posted on here... My son has the green doodle bug. I upgraded the engine yo the HF blue 6.5 hp... It's been sitting for at least a year with fuel in it... I drained the old fuel and put new fuel in it... Well it starts fine when the choke is on...
  17. aztec warrior

Bikes vibrates

:laugh::thumbsup:
  18. aztec warrior

Bikes vibrates

Sounds easy enough... I'll give a try to eliminate the spacer plate that I'm using... Thanks a bunch for your help... Hope this eliminates the vibration... I'll keep you posted and give you guys my results... Martin
  19. aztec warrior

Bikes vibrates

Outlaw how did you line up the sprocket on the back wheel to the clutch? I may have an idea but I wanna do it right...
  20. aztec warrior

Bikes vibrates

Outlaw can you please post a picture to what you did where you mounted your engine? I'm not sure where you re slotted and where you put your gussets. I wanna get this done before the weather gets ant shittier here in Oregon... Lol