Search results

1. 1968 victor

Looks like a Rupp but I’m not sure?

Picked this up this morning and didn’t really look at it until I got home, it looks like a Rupp but it has some points that are different like the rear shock mounts, engine mounting plate and the wheels. Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. 1968 victor

Wanted Manco streaker rear fender seat clutch cover

trying to find parts for this little manco streaker i have. need a rear plastic fender, a seat and the side cover for the clutch. any help would be great. thanks, victor
  3. 1968 victor

any ideas?

4. 1968 victor

lil indian?

a friend of mine picked this up for me at a swap meet today.
  5. 1968 victor

mini bike model?

a friend of mine has this little bike and asked me what it was. any help?
  6. 1968 victor

wanted powerdyne 6" front wheel

hi, i have been looking for one of these for awhile to finish a powerdyne mini bike project i have. if this is something you might have for sale please let me know. the picture shows two wheels but i only need the front one. thank you.
  7. 1968 victor

hope i posted this in the right place

sorry my first post is a question...picked this up the other day and just cant figure out which model mini bike it is? i check the site in depth and the closest thing i could find is a arco powerdyne. is there a chance anyone here can help identify the specific model? or is it something else all...
  8. 1968 victor

need a fuel tank for a honda z50a

been looking for a used fuel tank for a older honda z50. the one with the round badge (like in the pic) not oval. needing work is ok. if this is something your interested in parting with let me know thru p.m or email me at zebra_tattooz@cybercaad.every1.net. thanks.