Search results

1. Olskoolmastertec

MINIBIKE drags Sunday June 21st at Thompson

Run what ya brung Be it car truck motorcycle gokart minibike,pitbike whatever. Thompson drag raceway in tropical Thompson Ohio. Right off of State route 528 on Sidley road. The Choppers Hotrod Association is sponsoring a test and tune day. 15 bucks to get in the track and run what ya brung all day
  2. Olskoolmastertec

Scored a survivor off of Craigslist today!

25 minutes from where I live! A 30 plus year old MTD bike with the 2.5 HP Tecumseh still on it.Tires are great,seats been redone,brakes work great. It even has the original kickstand. I am ecstatic! Another one for my herd!:thumbsup:
  3. Olskoolmastertec

I wish I could see it run!

I wish I could have met this guy,he had this outrageous bike at one of our clubs shows. His name is Glen Rand. From Ohio. His workmanship is awesome.
  4. Olskoolmastertec

My kid gave me a duck

My son comes over and unloads a duck with a bent front fork and fried wheels and says"look what I gotcha for 8 dollars" I think I am being set up here......:doah:
  5. Olskoolmastertec

I added new pics today

I created and added a bunch of my bike pics to my folder today. It is titled olskoolmastertecs file, Enjoy
  6. Olskoolmastertec

Minibike drags

O.K. braggarts and wannabes,Now is the time to put up or shut up about how fast your minibike is. June 21st, it is the day for a showdown. Thompson Drag raceway is the place. Yea it is in Ohio. The Choppers Hotrod Association "I am a member" is sponsoring a test and tune day. If it has an...