Search results

1. J

Looking for pix of military themed db bike..?

Someone did a great job of what I think was a drab green bike with white star. It had a old motorcycle seat on it.. Anyone remember seeing that? Looking for pix. Thanks!
  2. J

Street tire set up for db

Is there a tire I can buy that offers a little smoother ride on the road? It has the the stock 145/70/6 knobbies on now. I don't want to change out wheels if I don't have to. Recommendations? Thank you!
  3. J

Contracting out 6.5 upgrade job...?

Iv'e been on here before mentioning the importance or need for bolt on db parts. These being the bolt-ons or upgrades catering to the mechanically impared like myself. Wondering what you tinkerers would charge someone with 6.5 clone in hand to throw one on a doodle? And part two of my question...
  4. J

Entrepreneurial Adventurer Needed...

With all of newbies to the mini game, nods to db30, we need a db mods website. One of you machinist, old fart types could make a fortune selling parts for Baja Doodles. I'm talking pre-drilled rear sprockets, engine conversion kits, anything that bolts on to a doodle. I'm a prime example of...
  5. J

Assembly PDF. for basic Mini

This might be helpful to some newbies out there, saw it on an ebay item. http://www.smartkartparts.com/minibikeassemblyguidelines.pdf Hope this helps someone.
  6. J

DB Kicks Out Soot.

I'll start by saying I'm no engine techy. Oil, gas, sparkplugs are about the depth of my ability. With that... fired up new doodlebug and it was smoking pretty good. Now the powdercoat on the rear fender is stained black. Whats the best way to prevent? Thanks!