Search results

1. ann0yed

Brooklyn Bonanza Chopper Project

Hey minibikin', you are correct, it's a bored out carb from NR. I'm guessing when boring out a carb somehow the stock choke is rendered unusable?
  2. ann0yed

Brooklyn Bonanza Chopper Project

Ok so lets see, the last post was in May 9, 2009... lord, that almost 8 years ago. There is 1 hour of time on the hour meter. 1 HOUR! It has sat in various apartments and storage units for all these years because: life. I finally got it out of the unit last weekend and we began to get...
  3. ann0yed

Azusa brake locking up, wtf!

I'm going to keep an eye out for one of those for sure. -j
  4. ann0yed

I appreciate the replies fellas. Currently I don't have the energy to figure it out; its not a priority to fix, riding it around here isn't fun (neither is carrying it back up 2 flights of stairs after) and I've since found new projects to occupy my time. I enjoyed the building/part-finding...
  5. ann0yed

High Banked Oval Video!

Damn that looks like fun! -j
  6. ann0yed

I had this trouble a while ago, I thought it was fixed but when I took a ride this weekend, it was locking up again. If I gently squeeze the brake lever I feel the bike slowing a little, but if I squeeze the lever harder the wheel just locks up and stays locked even though I've let the lever...
  7. ann0yed

clutch and chain guard

Check out my post, I don't know what kind of motor you're running but this guy may be able to help: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/14585-custom-exhausts.html -jonathan
  8. ann0yed

SFVISBF Back Nine VIDEO

Yeah, I saw a couple bikes in that vid which looked to have some supreme advantages - motorcycle front end/front wheel... That looks so fun! I can't imagine riding that terrain on my chopper though with like zero suspension... But I'd be down for something like that. -j
  9. ann0yed

Bonanza Wheel half's

I had one wheel come apart very easily and the other... well, I tried soaking in liquid wrench for days, that didn't work, then with the slotted socket I stripped the heads so bad I had to resort to a screw extractor, even that wouldn't budge them, and finally I had to drill them out; the...
  10. ann0yed

Performance, not even my minibike is safe

Put a photo up Fast Eddie, I want to see that bike. -j
  11. ann0yed

Custom Exhausts!

Here's the pipe he made for my Bonanza and I also picked up one of his clutch covers. -jonathan
  12. ann0yed

Custom Exhausts!

I was looking for an exhaust for my bike and did a Google search and I found a Detroit Craigslist posting offering custom pipes. The guy who was offering these services is John Blankstrom and he makes that cool new dual-pipe minibike exhaust available at nrracing.com. I called him and he asked...
  13. ann0yed

First crash... think I need a wheelie bar

Yeah, who would have thought you could have too much engine on a chopper? Not me, I figured you couldn't have enough! Well, I'll just get used to it and warn anyone who wants to take it for a spin. :thumbsup: -jonathan
  14. ann0yed

Holy crap!

You know... I'm not sure. I wish I had taken the wheel apart and been like "oh, thats what the problem was." But that didn't happen. Maybe it was the actuator arm traveling too far... I did notice that the lever while being spongey/springy when the bike is sitting, gets very firm when I'm...
  15. ann0yed

OH, good to know, thanks burrito! I think I'll focus on keeping the front wheel on the ground. I can still move the motor forward 1.5", I just may do that... -jonathan
  16. ann0yed

Yeah Jay, I'll just have to get used to this thing. I'd LOVE to get it out in a big open area, like a giant parking lot... instead of the crappy, bumpy, asphalt-patch riddled, half-cobble stoned streets of Brooklyn. The tach is so simple. It has an internal battery that's supposed to last 8...
  17. ann0yed

Holy crap!

Yes, that I did and today the brakes worked! I should have thought to use them when I did that wheelie, may have saved me from wrecking. I'm used to the left brake lever being the front brake, so I didn't think to use it! -jonathan
  18. ann0yed

Nooo, not my hand! Its my pimp hand too... how am I going to control my ho's! -jonathan
  19. ann0yed

Today was my second cruise on the mini. Now my brakes work, which is nice. Its fun but soooo unlike my motorcycle; zero suspension except for the seat springs and quite wobbly! I found that with a tiny bit of throttle while going about 20 that the front wheel would come up and I did that two or...
  20. ann0yed

Holy crap!

Ok, well that is good to know, that it does work without the spacer welded to the backing plate. My spacer is steel... So that won't work... Well, since I've got a spacer in there, I'll just test run it this weekend and see what happens since I did make a few adjustments this weekend. If I can...