Search results

1. GASOLINE

progress on my Cheeftah

I've lusted after those Cheeftah 1400s thru 1600s for a long time. Did you ever get it running? That 1300 is cool. :thumbsup: My daughters is a 1300.
  2. GASOLINE

Old Cheeftah 1300 SAYS HELLO

The bike looks great. I really have a soft spot for those cool Cheeftahs. I brought one back from the dead. Twice!
  3. GASOLINE

Rupp TT500 Mid-Ohio find!

It's beautiful just the way it is! Wow, nice Rupp!
  4. GASOLINE

Cheeftah 1300 Rebirth!

I've added pictures!
  5. GASOLINE

Cheeftah 1300 Rebirth!

Cheeftah 1300 Rebirth! Pictures. Frame repairs welded, blue paint now, clutch brake, and 72t sprocket, CAST IRON big flywheel Kohler K91 (Man, that engine will start with one pull anytime!) and a repo Bonanza seat, from my old BC1300. It lives again. It's the mini that my daughter's 11 year...
  6. GASOLINE

Still Rupping!!

That's close. Where do you like to ride around these parts? I'm always looking for places to go.
  7. GASOLINE

Still Rupping!!

Have you been there? If not-check it out. Bring your mini bike too!
  8. GASOLINE

Still Rupping!!

We took the Cheeftah 1300 and 71 Rupp Roadster-2 along with us to Thunder Hill Raceway Park in country like Willows California. We rolled around the grounds, but mostly the large pits. This thing attracts a lot of attention even at a race track. We're riding!:thumbsup:
  9. GASOLINE

Comment by 'GASOLINE' in media 'Cheeftah 1300'

That is solid gold! I love those Cheeftah wheels!
  10. GASOLINE

Cheeftah Crashed Into Police Car

Yes SpyGuy, Sonia's feeling a bunch better! It happened on a beautiful Sunday, and within 1.5 hours three police showed up, one in a squad car, and two on motor-bikes! The Department of Risk Management for the State of California has called me three times about the state owned car damage and...
  11. GASOLINE

OldMiniBikes.com Decals / Stickers

I want to buy two decals right now, 3.5" x 8".
  12. GASOLINE

made a band brake for the clutch, WOW!!

I'm sold on the clutch band brake kit that I bought and use. Good tire skidding stoppage. If the chain breaks, it won't go forward under power either. But I have not broken a chain yet.
  13. GASOLINE

Lil Indian progress pics - PAINT!!!

I love seeing quality done parts paint jobs! Looks great. I'm going to get painting again soon.
  14. GASOLINE

Thanks Steve. I'm going to check those throttles out. We hope that she feels good enough soon to get back on the mini bike's saddle again. It was an unfortunate accident, and next time I'm moving the kids off the streets too. I've always worried about them getting hit by a car, not...
  15. GASOLINE

I do feel bad. Sonia is 11 and has ridden this bike several times before. She held on tight when going out of control and fully twisted the throttle. We've all done that, I think.
  16. GASOLINE

You can't make this stuff up! My daughters friend Sonia came off a side street following me and lost control and WFOed into the drivers door of a parked unmarked 2006 Impala Police Car. She plowed it! She was wearing a good helmet but suffered road rash and was quite shaken up. Her parents...
  17. GASOLINE

Wife says I "look like a retard" riding???

Talk about looking retarded! My wife flips the Rupp Roadster-2 starting at the end of our driveway and ends up half falling/half not letting go of the throttle, until she crashes like a retard in their front lawn. It was really, really retarded looking. I wish I would have had my digital...
  18. GASOLINE

Anca Riding Mini Bike "clip"

Yes they do take off quick with kids on them! I put my 5hp flat head Briggs on this one and now have to take it off as I'm sure they'll flip it over. I almost have. Nice avatar! Is that Georgette-3?
  19. GASOLINE

Do I have electronic ignition?(pic)

Something about that set-up is just plain wrong. The skewed mounting and off set of the magnetic pick-ups is just bad. I hope it you get it working!
  20. GASOLINE

Wife says I "look like a retard" riding???

Not only do I look like a retard on my minis, especially with my big retarded smile, but so does my wife!