3. S3

S3

4. S2

S2

5. S1

S1

6. Old Cat

Old Cat

Old Cat frame, stretched w/mod forks. Clone 6.5hp, header & jetted carb.
  7. Montgomery Wards VT-525

Montgomery Wards VT-525

MW VT-525 Trail Bike,
  8. Silver Clouds

Silver Clouds

9. Old Bird

Old Bird

Appears to be a Bird Nighthawk
  10. skid70

Silver Cloud(s) - Houston, Tx

Sold I appreciate the responses I received to the post, the bikes now have a new home - hopefully they'll be back on the road again someday.

Baja Warrior - 6.5 Clone, cam, aluminum flywheel, adjustable jet, 215/60 rear tire
  12. skid70

Silver Cloud(s) - Houston, Tx

Looking to clean up the shop and wanted to see if anyone was interested in some bikes I picked up a while back. I've got (1) complete Silver Cloud, the better part of a second, and a bin with what appears to be from a third bike. I've not found much information online about these bikes other...
  13. Ratted Baja 2

Ratted Baja 2

Baja Heat frame stretched 4", Comet TAV2, 6.5 Clone - AGK 265/236 cam, aluminum flywheel, GX340 carb.
  14. Ratted Baja -1

Ratted Baja -1

Baja Heat frame stretched 4", Comet TAV2, 6.5 Clone - AGK 265/236 cam, aluminum flywheel, GX340 carb.
  15. skid70

Needed DB30 6.5HP Clutch Cover

If you have a Tractor Supply store in the area you can always pick up one of the Baja Heat clutch guards. Tractor Supply Company - Baja Motorsports Clutch Cover Not nearly as nice as the one's Chris supplies with his conversion kit but does cover the larger clutch. With some angle brackets...
  16. Pit Bikes

Pit Bikes

Baja DB30's, 6.5 clone conversions
  17. Pit Bike

Pit Bike

Baja DB30, stock 6.5 HP clone, Nascar
  18. Pit Bike

Pit Bike

Baja DB30, stock 6.5 HP Clone - Nascar
  19. skid70

If don't have anyone lined up for the motor let me know, I'm located in Cypress and could pic it...

If don't have anyone lined up for the motor let me know, I'm located in Cypress and could pic it up locally. Skid
  20. skid70

Prices On DB-30

If you're in the Houston, Tx area you can generally find them at Academy Sports ($299 regular price) and Pep Boys Automotive (currently $225 but they add on a $30 set up charge that isn't noted on the tag). Skid