Search results

1. z28bill

8hp or 9hp Tecumseh

Looking 8 or 9hp Tecumseh no taper shafts, good running
  2. z28bill

Yerf Dog

Started getting parts in for restoration/build, new throttle, cable, grips, seat, original jackshaft/sprockets (BMI) and brake lever. Looking for a 8hp or 9hp motor at this time and going to add a generator to run lights. More to come
  3. z28bill

Yerf Dog/Off EBAY

Hello haven't been on the board in awhile but I'm back. First things first a big THXS shout out to Mac350 for giving me a hand and garage space to get my mini chopper running. We will be replacing that 43 2 stroke made in china motor soon. But it runs now so its done for now. Now on to the new...
  4. z28bill

Mini Chopper Engine Swap

As I have posted earlier I picked up a SUNL mini chopper not running, been trying to get it running keep hitting problems. Here's what I am thinking if it's going to start to run into money lets say $100 to $150 in parts why not just put another engine on the frame. Weld a plate on and change...
  5. z28bill

Mini Chopper SUNL 49cc No Spark

Picked up a SUNL 49cc 2 Stroke Mini Chopper not running for $149. Looks like the bike never ran spark plug brand new. plastic still covering seat and some other parts. The bike has electric start and and pull start. Let me tell what I have done so far and maybe somebody can chime in with...