Search results

1. H

Re built 1968 Sensation mini bike

Looks GREAT! I have the Identical twin to your mini, except I went with the original pea green color. I have had mine since 1968. Just went to my folks, rounded her up from stuff I left behind and restored her to new condition last year. I love this hobby!
  2. H

Looking for a go cart like this...... or plans

I have what I believe is to be an old vintage Dart A Bone go kart/w 5hp briggs engine and live axle. It has the drop center front axle and low floor pan. The engine sits right behind the seat on the left side and drives a sprocket on the left rear wheel hub to a live axle. It has 5" two piece...
  3. H

Tire search killing me. Can you help? Need wheel help too.

Good luck getting a tire from Baja right now! It seems that Baja is in the process of moving their parts inventory warehouse from Arizona to Ohio right now and they are NOT being very cooperative in locating or shipping parts for their products within the next couple of weeks anyway. I've been...
  4. H

WTB complete rear wheel Baja DB30

Help! I need a complete rear wheel assembly for a Baja DB30. including bearings, sprocket, brake disk, caliper, spacers, washers. with or without tire OK, I will buy either way. My local TSC can't or won't order parts for me from Baja. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  5. H

speedometer on doodlebug?

Use golf grip tape!!! That magnet ain't comming off in rain, sleet, snow, gloom of night, or under water minibike racing. LOL!!
  6. H

Another Baja Heat question

Thanks for the info Kruger! I may give that idea a try. Mine has the power to pull stumps, but I want it to top out a little higher than 25-30mph . If it doesn't suit me I may go with the TC. How much butchering would I have to do to to go with the TC, or is there a direct bolt on available?
  7. H

Hello from Greensboro NC

Hey Guys & Gals in NC We need to gather the few of us "m"Bikers together and show our stuff. (Old Mini's) Oh' and talk a lot about our projects too. Maybe we can help each other out on different aspects of our buildups. I know each of us has maybe a different skill to bring to the plate...
  8. H

OK, this is all your fault

Smph...Smph...Smph ............I wish I had a garage!!!!
  9. H

Help! does anyone know what type of kart I have?

It looks like an early 90's Coyote wide track LE to me. Where did you get your clone pipe?
  10. H

Another Baja Heat question

Has anybody tried to switch the counter shaft sprokets on the Baja Heat to try for more top end speed? I like the Torque-A-Verter idea but I am reluctant to spend the money. Thanks Harry
  11. H

Where are all the Scat Cat Mini's

Still have mine from 71'. I also have a Sensation from 69', and a 81' Honda Express SR 50cc. Just wondering where to find some psrts. Thanks Harry
  12. H

WTB 10" Spoked wheels for Scat Cat AYT660

I have complete mini /w engine, less seat, but my rims are rusty beyond repair. Too much riding in the snow I guess. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
  13. H

WTB Spoked wheels for Scat Cat AYT660

I have complete mini/w motor, less seat. My rims are rusty past repair. too much riding in the snow I guess. Any help would be appreciated. e-mail 4flyingmonkeys@mindspring.com or 336-212-2053.
  14. H

Any QA 50 fans out there?

Qa50 Check out mrcycles.com. I have two QA's, 1 lime green and 1 red. I have picked up a couple of small items there. Good luck, I hope this helps.