1960 Baldwin Manufacturing Outlaw Trail-Cycle $1300 SFV, CA

Long time lurker here. Restored 1960ish Baldwin Trail Cycle. Powder coated frame, new tires, bearings, chains, cables, etc. Two speed chain transmission. Original IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2866.jpg IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2864.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_2860.jpg IMG_2859.jpg IMG_2857.jpg 5 3/4HP Briggs and Stratton motor. Motor runs well but needs a correct size air filter. Original seat could use recovering. Would consider trade for an interesting vintage motorcycle or mini bike.

This bike is finally sold, now working on a Tote Gote Mini Gote 500 project!
I just came across an old Baldwin frame with what looks like most of the parts, minus the engine. I'm looking for guidance on the rebuild since I had never heard of these until last week. I haven't bought it yet, but it's just down the road for $100.

mustangfrank

I just came across an old Baldwin frame with what looks like most of the parts, minus the engine. I'm looking for guidance on the rebuild since I had never heard of these until last week. I haven't bought it yet, but it's just down the road for $100.
Start a thread with some pictures and your questions when you get it, use the US Vintage or Projects & Rides categories though, you posted/replied to a sold classified ad.